New armor/class question

New armor/class question

in Living World

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Q:

If I get an armor piece for the new armor on my ranger but I want the light armor is it class specific only or can you choose which version you want no matter what class you’re playing?

New armor/class question

in Living World

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

A:

The shoulders come in an armor box, ya can pick the one you want or keep the box for later like an ascended chest and even if you still want another armor rating you can get another of these boxes in the new area for the bandit badge “currency” they introduced and 1 gold. Thats how ya make rewards… good one a-net

New armor/class question

in Living World

Posted by: Mea.8967

Mea.8967

You can choose any weight from the box.

I love lamp.

New armor/class question

in Living World

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

If we dye this armour, will that effect the glow when it is upgraded to the luminous version? If not that seems a bit naff to me having armour that will always be the same colour when upgraded.

New armor/class question

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

If we dye this armour, will that effect the glow when it is upgraded to the luminous version? If not that seems a bit naff to me having armour that will always be the same colour when upgraded.

Glow? Well, kinda. You can paint the armor, and the dyes will be visible, but the glow will cover it partially, significantly muting it. In the end you will get traces of the dye barely visible through the glow. Glow itself doesn’t change colour.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November