Next living story episode release date?

in Living World

Posted by: Harlix.8092

Harlix.8092

It seems like a long while since the last event, any ideas? Maybe I’m just clueless :P

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There will be no Living Story episodes released before the expansion.
We do not know then the expansion is released.

We do know that there will be a patch next Tuesday though, but as far as we know it will only add features (new camera is the only confirmed one).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I must have missed the bit where Arena Net made that statement, care to point out the article or interview where it is said?

Not that I do not believe you, but this is the internet.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I must have missed the bit where Arena Net made that statement, care to point out the article or interview where it is said?

Well, they didn’t directly say it, but there were some interviews made right after the announcement where Colin stated that the expansion picks up more or less 10 minutes after the end of Season 2, which would make a Season 3 basically impossible.

I’ll see if I can find one of them.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Bahlol.6125

Bahlol.6125

at 2:35 Colin Johanson said there are no more living world episodes.
however I think there might be some updates between now and the expansion release such as SAB or some holiday event.

(edited by Bahlol.6125)

in Living World

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I just watched the interview, so according to Colin we will be getting live updates but no living world, at least that is clear and fact.

Thanks Bahol and Lordkrall.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

in Living World

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

I think you missed that Living World is just a filler between main story chapters (Zhaitan and now Mordremoth), so the only question which remains is if they will tell the HOT story like personal story (released at once as a part of datadisk) or as a next chapter of living world (released one by one with each patch)… I would guess the first option and later starting a LW3 after the HOT story, just like LW1 was after personal story

in Living World

Posted by: DanielIsAwesome.6039

DanielIsAwesome.6039

This makes me kinda sad. I thoroughly enjoyed the living world. I liked having little chunks and updates to look forward to. It helped the world feel dynamic and alive. I don’t want to wait for one big chunk released as an expansion. It seems kinda counter to their original philosophy.