One More Week !

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Dorian Ordenda.1398

Dorian Ordenda.1398

Well people, only one more week to wait for Season 2! Just out of curiosity, how will you pass the time till then. Maybe a silly question, but just wondering. I’m working on leveling my adorable, cute, sweet but deadly Asura Mesmer to 80 (she’s 62 now). I’m also wondering what we’ll see in Lions Arch, but I digress. Opinions, thoughts, ideas, let’s hear them!

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Just doing what I normally do…key runs, dailies, etc….and counting down the days. Can’t wait! =)

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Dailies, leveling alts, doing dungions, things I don’t get to do when the LS is on, as I get get a lot of time to play.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

I generally use downtime to level alts, hunt for dynamic events I may have missed. But I also get distracted easily so you never might get to play guantlet a bit before it goes, maybe some aspect arena or continue the personal story of some alts to see some branches I didnt experiance yet. plenty of stuff left to do

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Drlightningbolt.1754

Drlightningbolt.1754

I will sleep, sleep is good.

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’ve been trying to remember to do my daily home instance node gathering, and my daily crafting (guess what I’ve forgotten the past 3 days? haha).

Beyond that, I do a variety of things – level alts, hang out in BB, do some dungeons, clear a map, pop into wvw, and even work on my pvp reward tracks. Just depends on how long I have and what I feel like doing. I still need to do the gauntlet on my other account (aka the hubby’s account), but haven’t found the motivation to do so (mainly because neither of his mesmers has made it to 80 yet).

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Steam sale is on, so lots of new games to pass time with untill season 2

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

As usual, doing Gold Pavs each evening to level alts and gather champbags.

20 level 80s and counting.

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Now that the Trailer is out….anticipating! Lol.

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Looking forward to it! In the mean time, doing dailies, leveling alts, still trying the occasional boss blitz, WvW, etc….my usual routine.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Alts and enjoying bazar of the for winds

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

- Trying to farm hardcore Boss Blitz
- Clicking join map for 2h or more
- Then finally get in and get a dc after 10 min
- Rage
- Trying to invest in stuff so my characters wont have to go on a grumble cake diet again
- Doing Tequatl and trying to get a skin after more than 100 rounds
- Sending error reports

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

Well, since I created a new account, I’m way behind on achievements, so ill focus on:
~Dungeon Master
~Fractals
~World Bosses
~World Map completion

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Dailies, leveling alts, doing dungions, things I don’t get to do when the LS is on, as I get get a lot of time to play.

Leveled like 4 80s since the last major release. Boy I’ve gotten to the point where I’m alt-burned-out. Although I will admit having strategically placed alts do help in the dailies.

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Leveled like 4 80s since the last major release. Boy I’ve gotten to the point where I’m alt-burned-out. Although I will admit having strategically placed alts do help in the dailies.

Yep. Can do dailies in around half an hour depending on what they are.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

not much log in now and then to do dailies farm some dragonite

One More Week !

in Living World

Posted by: Yerrezz.6218

Yerrezz.6218

Trying to level my only character (lvl 63 Charr Ranger) to lvl 80 before the release so i can play that too =D