Our Top 5 Favorite Season 2 Moments!

in Living World

Posted by: CorvusofMorlich.8450

CorvusofMorlich.8450

Hey guys! I made a video talking about my favorite parts and features from the past season of the living world!

I’d love to start a super nice and positive discussion about what we super enjoyed and what we hope to see more of in the future!

So here, take my list – in video form!

Spoilers: I die about 5 seconds into it

I talk about my favourite parts of Season 2! I also blow myself up and just generally be ill. Hope you enjoy!

http://youtu.be/2iBOUwmv3C8

in Living World

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Nice!

My top 5 (you might notice a pattern on the top 3)
- The party at DR. Canach was simply hilarious during that instance, and the whole thing reminds me of Phoenix Wright.
- Rescuing the Sylvari from the asura lab. I was glad they used Canach’s old model. Added to the consistency of the story. His screams were heartbreaking, too. It was a good instance overall that made me see a less cruel part of Faolain. She seemed genuinely concerned about the Secondborn.
- Looking for Caithe and Canach near Blue Oasis. Love their dialogues, though Canach’s bombs make the instance stupidly easy.
- Glint’s Lair. It was just perfect.
- Going to the Priory and reading ALL those books!

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

In no particular order:

The Machine. Seeing that cinematic without any warning or spoilers was epic.

Fighting the Shadow of the Dragon in The Grove. I don’t think I’ve been so invested in any other fight in this game, or so grit-toothed determined to persevere despite ending up naked.

The hidden library and Glint’s Lair. They were drop dead gorgeous and had so much attention to detail.

All the new mechanics to advance sections — Suspicion in the DR party, orange ground fields to warn of bad spots, Canach’s bombs, Caithe’s stealth, the Lair reset motes, etc. Also a lot of the dialogue, especially Canach/Anise.

The cinematics in Point of No Return. The reveals, the tragedies, they had me on the edge of my seat, gasping and cheering and going nooooooo!

in Living World

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

Nice!

My top 5 (you might notice a pattern on the top 3)
- The party at DR. Canach was simply hilarious during that instance, and the whole thing reminds me of Phoenix Wright.
- Rescuing the Sylvari from the asura lab. I was glad they used Canach’s old model. Added to the consistency of the story. His screams were heartbreaking, too. It was a good instance overall that made me see a less cruel part of Faolain. She seemed genuinely concerned about the Secondborn.
- Looking for Caithe and Canach near Blue Oasis. Love their dialogues, though Canach’s bombs make the instance stupidly easy.
- Glint’s Lair. It was just perfect.
- Going to the Priory and reading ALL those books!

The horror…

GW2 is a 4th grade literary experience.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

in Living World

Posted by: CorvusofMorlich.8450

CorvusofMorlich.8450

Thanks for your favorites! Super cool hearing what other people like and it’s reminding me of so many that nearly made my list!