Pavillion after buffed loot

in Living World

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Ok, so I went and tried the Pavillion again tonight after the loot has been buffed.
Did a few bronze runs(gold runs are still absurdly tough to organize), and the drops are a LOT better than they first were. Makes the time committment somewhat worth it. I would love to get in on a Gold run, as I can just imagine how good the drops are in that.

Also, the addition of the vendors who will take tokens in trade for higher end stuff is a great addition.

Well done, Anet…….this is what it should have been from the get go.

And yea, I know lots here will still qq and complain about it all. Go right ahead. Imo, the runs are now worth it.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in Living World

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

It really isn’t bad now after the loot buff. My biggest complaint though is that it’s just tough to organize people in open world content, and Anet doesn’t give us any tools to help, including even informal communication with the player base.

I’m all for attempting to dismantle the zerg fest that GW2 became, but as usual they rely too much on random experimentation and not enough on anything else.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, the loot is decent now, although trying to organise an overflow for Gold reward is still like herding cats.

in Living World

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Agreed……trying to organize the boss raid for gold reward is near impossible.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in Living World

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

The worst part is, even with 6 commanders people still Zerg to the centaur boss first and avoid the ones that actually NEED people…

It’d be nice if the mobs (adds) had a lower starting point instead of seeming like they’re already upscaled when you show up.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Living World

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Gold reward is cool and all, but getting everyone to donate to Hobo-Tron every 8 minutes isn’t. Sure, you get nice loot, but you repay a good chunk of it to do the event again.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall