Predictions for (Final?) Episode 5 [Spoilers]

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

I think it’s gonna be the last episode before Expansion and I think this is gonna be the finale of Living Story 3.

I wrote the post about Harbringer of Woe and I think, that I was right that his armor shows 2 orbs of dragons from Omadd’s Machine. And I expect that something wrong is going to happen with someone or something (“Woe”).

In the first episode we got the introduction of LS3, same in the 1st chapter of episode 2- Rising Flames, then we had to get the samples from new Dragons’s minions. After this we had to defend Divinity’s Reach and kill the Snake- Caudecus. Few days ago we finally got the access to see the Pale Tree and we know that she is going to be fine, but it will take long to the completely recovering.

So the threads, which appeared after HoT and Episode 1 of LS3 were resolved, so I think we will get the finale in the Episode 5.

So in the Episode 5 I expect:

1) Chapter with Taimi, not just “little talks”, but the big chapter with Taimi.
2) I wanna see the meeting with Kasmeer and then check who’s “Lazarus” and possibly defend Marjory from him. Perhaps this is just another propaganda, but we’ll see.
3) I wanna see Braham in the one of chapters in the next episode.
4) I wanna see Aurene, I miss her.
5) Something epic in the end, what will blow away my mind.

I cannot wait as always for the next episode, I hope we will get some new stuffs like Legendary Armor, new fractal and epic episode of course.

I expect the next episode after the April Fools’ Day, so in April.
My guess is: April 18.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Why only 5 Episodes, instead of each team releasing 2, and continuing each of the 3 stories?

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I would expect to see 6 – 2 white mantle (done), 2 related to Primordus and 2 related to Jormag. If the 6th doesn’t lead into the expac, I could see a 7th doing that instead tying things together, but that might be extending it too far.

There’s too much going on right now to rush and end it on one more episode.

in Living World

Arden.7480

LS3 lasts longer than LS2, but I don’t think so it will last 4-5 months more if we wanna see the expansion in this year. So on April the last episode and then the break from updates or just Current Events or something, but 6th episode? I don’t think so.

in Living World

Randulf.7614

2 more episodes brings us to early Summer. If and it is a big “if” the expac is this year, there is still plenty of time for it to come out at the end of the year, especially given a separate team is working on it. I cannot see a a long build up like HoT given the problems that caused last time and Mike and team clearly seem more organised with scheduling now.

Given where we are with the Season story, 1 more episode would feel incredibly anti-climatic. I’m not saying it wont happen, but it would seem unlikely given where we are right now.

Everything you list seems reasonable to appear before S3 ends, but it’s also way too much for 1 episode given they have a clear and thematically clean framework in place for how each episode works.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’d expect at least two more episodes. They’ll not going to announce the expansion until the end of the year at the earliest and I doubt they’d have an extended content drought before it. I’m thinking that we may get 6 episodes for each of the story lines and two more to lead into the expansion. I seriously doubt people would want an expansion that has barely a year of development time

in Living World

Posted by: Sarpan.9074

Sarpan.9074

I predict that every NPC that you’ve even known and loved dies.

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

LS3 lasts longer than LS2, but I don’t think so it will last 4-5 months more if we wanna see the expansion in this year. So on April the last episode and then the break from updates or just Current Events or something, but 6th episode? I don’t think so.

Seasons were originally meant to play out over a year. At 2 month intervals and with 3 teams working on it, 6 would likely be the absolute max. Assuming they don’t abandon it, season 4 needs to be ready to go within 3 months of launch. Considering they wanted to cut the downtime, the time between the last episode and the next expansion will likely only by 3-6 months. If it’s only 3, I’d expect to only see 5 episodes, allowing for season 4 to be ready to go.

Considering season 3 isn’t selling the game, it really doesn’t matter what they do. If they’re planning to launch this year, they’d likely be better off ending it at episode 5 and simply announcing the expansion, considering HoT improved sales and kept them stable up to launch.

in Living World

Arden.7480

I think we will have the finale in the next episode, because we resolved every problem with Taimi and alone.

I don;t think so we will see like:
Kryta, Primordus, Jormag, Kryta, Primordus, Jormag, because that would be stupid if ANet would make 2 episodes for dragons, because we have nothing to do with them, we’ve got the samples, the experiment was succeed, so now we have to destroy them, not checking them again, because we have to kill them fast.

“We must kill them all before any one grows to powerful”~Caithe. We have not time to play with Jormag and Primordus.

I don’t say I don’t wanna the Episode 6, but the problems resolved and now we only have to reunite Dragon’s Watch and kill the dragons. And I think they will be the points of the last episode- episode 5.

Will Braham return to normalty, without regreting that he didn’t love his mother and he didn’t understand her, or will he look that the fight against the Elder Dragon alone isn’t way to go, I hope he will not die, because I liked him until the argument with the Commander. I remember the dialogue in the end of LS1: “Braham, I like you because you are big and dumb”~Taimi, so the best thing who he can do it is talk to Taimi, because he protected her, Taimi trusts him so much and they are like the brother and sister. I will cry if Braham will die… Or Rox because of his stupidity.

The best thing who would happen in the next episode would be the meeting of the Commander, Braham, Taimi, Kasmeer, Marjory, Rytlock and Rox, I would love to see Caithe in Dragon’s Watch. We need the sylvari in the guild, Caithe fits perfectly.

There is only two things to do: reunite Dragon’s Watch and destroy the dragons.

I think that advices of Jennah helped the Commader, I finally saw the Queen as the really clever person and really dangerous against her enemies.

But guys, there are my theories and hopes, they might come true or not, but I wanna see the big finale in April.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I think we’ll have 2 or 3 more episodes, I don’t 1 or 4 is right.

As for what will happen:
- Charr leader is using the magic thingy as an excuse to get Rytlock out of the way, he’s propably scared that Rytlock can start making claims for the title.
- Fakarus is going to be shows as either an incomplete image of the original Lazarus, and will become evil upon completion, or it will turn out to be Palawa Joko, a good reason to go Elona, which makes sense because he’d want the bloodstones and a second army (white mantle) to attack Kralkatorrik from the other side.
- It’s going to be revealer that Kasmeer just had a cold and that’s why she hasn’t appeared yet.
- We’re going to change Braham’s diapers, or he’s going to die in a tantrum
- Nothing will happen to Taimi, or she will go crazy after seeing the Eternal Alchemy

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

- It’s going to be revealer that Kasmeer just had a cold and that’s why she hasn’t appeared yet.

Remember that time she said her appearance was an illusion, she got pricked by one of the toxic thorns and developed the ability to tell when people are lying? Probably a toxic hybrid.

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

why not 8 episodes like last season also the god kitten harbinger has a destroyed planet on his chest not 2 dragon orbs. Also only with ep 4 we got wrd about the strange feeling logan has with his body they should get at least 2 episodes to build on that.

in Living World

Arden.7480

why not 8 episodes like last season also the god kitten harbinger has a destroyed planet on his chest not 2 dragon orbs. Also only with ep 4 we got wrd about the strange feeling logan has with his body they should get at least 2 episodes to build on that.

Why not 8 episodes? Because in LS2 the episodes were every 2 weeks sometimes a bit longer, so they could put more.
LS3 is different and we had to figure out what’s happening after Mordremoth’s death so: Pale Tree, Primordus, then we got the info that Jormag is also active and we resolved the problems, we resolved Kryta’s matters, Caudecus is dead, Queen is safe, Canach is no longer Anise’ puppet, we have a new dragon, who is going to be on our side, so only few things are left- we have to figure out what’s going on with Lazarus, the Commander has to say: with me or against me- it concerns Braham especially and Rox as well, because she will have to choose if Braham will not calm down- Stupid Braham or going to kill two dragons without deaths. I hate the fact that Rox is a toy… I wanna see her as someone who cares of herself not keep save the Braham’s kitten .

The theory about that the armor of harbringer shows planets is ridiculous… Why can you believe in this theory, because you watched WoodenPotatoes, who said something stupid and weird. “Destroying of Tyria”?! I thought he was drugged, sorry.

And someone told me that this shows two another planets so I was like: WTH are you talking about?!

We’ve got the answer in the episode 4, Taimi said that the experiment was succeed let me copy this dialogue:
“With it, I should be able to see the Eternal Alchemy and manipulate the dragons’ energies to pit ’em against one another.”

So what did we see in the HARBRINGER of Woe? The Orbs. This was the prophecy for this episode 4, so now I cannot believe in this theory you are defending.

So HARBRINGER- the prophecy came true, so now it is time to WOE and Taimi said:
“I bet a ton of stuff can go wrong. Bye!”

So will something happen with Taimi? I think it is going to happen something wrong with Taimi.

Sorry, but I think she is going to die.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Why not 8 episodes? Because in LS2 the episodes were every 2 weeks sometimes a bit longer, so they could put more.
LS3 is different and we had to figure out what’s happening after Mordremoth’s death so: Pale Tree, Primordus, then we got the info that Jormag is also active and we resolved the problems, we resolved Kryta’s matters, Caudecus is dead, Queen is safe, Canach is no longer Anise’ puppet, we have a new dragon, who is going to be on our side, so only few things are left- we have to figure out what’s going on with Lazarus, the Commander has to say: with me or against me- it concerns Braham especially and Rox as well, because she will have to choose if Braham will not calm down- Stupid Braham or going to kill two dragons without deaths. I hate the fact that Rox is a toy… I wanna see her as someone who cares of herself not keep save the Braham’s kitten .

The theory about that the armor of harbringer shows planets is ridiculous… Why can you believe in this theory, because you watched WoodenPotatoes, who said something stupid and weird. “Destroying of Tyria”?! I thought he was drugged, sorry.

And someone told me that this shows two another planets so I was like: WTH are you talking about?!

We’ve got the answer in the episode 4, Taimi said that the experiment was succeed let me copy this dialogue:
“With it, I should be able to see the Eternal Alchemy and manipulate the dragons’ energies to pit ’em against one another.”

So what did we see in the HARBRINGER of Woe? The Orbs. This was the prophecy for this episode 4, so now I cannot believe in this theory you are defending.

So HARBRINGER- the prophecy came true, so now it is time to WOE and Taimi said:
“I bet a ton of stuff can go wrong. Bye!”

So will something happen with Taimi? I think it is going to happen something wrong with Taimi.

Sorry, but I think she is going to die.

if thats idd two diff orbs for the two dragons then why is the colouring of each the same back in that cutscene with omad machine we saw the orbs had a diff colour but these "orbs you see are actually of the same colour if even they are orbs.

The idea also that the planet may come to face destruction and problems has been suggested and going for way longer than that “orb prophecy” of yours.

Attachments:

(edited by zealex.9410)

in Living World

Posted by: Drewbawb.1902

Drewbawb.1902

I think we will probably see more living world episodes than even six. You’ll recall that they split the team into groups working on living world, the expansion, and both. I imagine that it will continue to be this way so that they don’t have to create year long waits again for the expansion and living world. Plus, we haven’t even gotten a trailer, statement, or anything to prove that the expansion is nearing completion. I imagine that we’ll have 9 episodes, three for each living world group, before the expansion.

in Living World

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

I thought we would see 8 like in ls2.

I also don’t think we will get an expac this year, it seems to soon and if it did come this year I feel it would be an even worse start than it was in HoT

in Living World

Posted by: alairus.4521

alairus.4521

By the time they finish the living world story they well have been working on the expac for about a year and a half, almost 2. That’s plenty of time to finish an expansion. Plus this next expac shouldn’t take that long feature wise, like the mastery system, because they already laid the groundwork for it in HoT. They stated that this is mostly going to be a content based expac, story and such but not just limited to story and such. I think we’ll get 2 more episodes at least and that’ll bring us to the summer, and that’ll be one year of LS3. Hopefully an announcement of the expansion after that last episode with a 3 month wait, for later this year. I’m hoping for November the latest.

in Living World

Posted by: alairus.4521

alairus.4521

To the original post: I feel we still have to solve Brahms situation and Rytlocks mystery on how he get his new powers. We still need to solve the mystery of Lazarus and find out about Kasmeer. And Tiami’s plot will, I assume, lead us in to the new expac. I thought I was going to be Elona because of That Shamen’s data mines but idk how this story will lead us there. That will put 3 elder dragons to face off against at once.

in Living World

Arden.7480

To the original post: I feel we still have to solve Brahms situation and Rytlocks mystery on how he get his new powers. We still need to solve the mystery of Lazarus and find out about Kasmeer. And Tiami’s plot will, I assume, lead us in to the new expac. I thought I was going to be Elona because of That Shamen’s data mines but idk how this story will lead us there. That will put 3 elder dragons to face off against at once.

Oh you didn’t read the 2nd post. I wrote in another post, who’ll clear your doubts: “the problems resolved and now we only have to reunite Dragon’s Watch and kill the dragons. And I think they will be the points of the last episode- episode 5.”

In “reunite Dragon’s Watch” I meant what you’ve wrote.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Arden.7480

For the 2nd part I think we are going to Deep Sea Dragon next, not Kralkatorrik. Why? Because of Aurene- she is still young and I am sure she is not ready to face against her father(?) or anyway the desolation, which Kralkatorrik did.

DSD got a lot of magic so we have to check him, it’s too long that we cannot know him, so I believe that expansion will contain water stuff, specializations for water and new water’s content. That would be absolutely awesome and this is my hope for expansion.

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I don’t expect the next episode in april, because SAB.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

in Living World

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

They have 3 teams working on the living world, team 1 gave us episodes 1 and 4 and they both deal with the same story (White Mantle)

Team 2 is about the Ring of Fire, we haven’t seen much of the Ring of Fire island at all, in fact Ember Bay is nowhere near the GW1 area of the Ring of Fire so there is plenty of room to grow there. I predict Taimi’s experiments will be the focus of Episode 5 and we’ll go to new areas of Ring of Fire.

Team 3 is about the Norn. In Episode 6, we’ll learn that Braham’s team failed to kill Jormag (no surprise there) and we’ll go further north to rescue him.

An expansion about Kralkatorik is too soon imo for the same reason Arden said: Aurene is too young. The Deep Sea Dragon is a good candidate for the next expansion however that’s provided Anet wants to revisit underwater combat. There are huge gameplay problems with going after DSD, but storywise it fits well. Also there was that concept art about giant dragon-head like waves attacking the new Lion’s Arch.

in Living World

Randulf.7614

I sincerely hope the next expac involves Primordus and Jormag. To kill them off so suddenly, without having the opportunity to explore and play in the Depths of The Northern Shiverpeaks would be a huge loss to the game.

Suddenly veering off to Kralk or the DSD seems a bit of an odd direction considering the stage we are currently at.

in Living World

Posted by: Olveyn.2894

Olveyn.2894

Kralkatorrik’s expansion will come later in my opinion. As someone stated – Aurene is too your for now and she is daughter of his champion Glint so there will be for sure much connection with them in the future storyline. Also I’d expect bofore heading for Kralkatorrik we will meet Gleam – Aurene’s older brother which will help us for sure. For now I’d expect Jormag’s and Primordus’ story to develop and I expect Jormag to be the one defeated while Primordus survives and leaves. He is supposedly the most powerful one. At least that’s what was being hinted before the release. I’d expect him to be the last one. I’d even say that he might flee to Elone where we could fight him after killing Kralkatorrik and making our way through Palawa Joko’s territory. As for DSD, I would expect to fight him in Cantha expansion in Jade Sea. Just a guess though!

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

Wasn’t SAB only two weeks last year? We could end up getting the next episode mid-April. They could also end up releasing them together as SAB likely will be the same as last year.

in Living World

Posted by: Mikhail.4961

Mikhail.4961

You know, as long as we can bump off Braham (and bury him in the snow somewhere), I¨am willing to wait years. Predictions though? Uhm… Aurene gets attached to Lazarus (for some wishy washy reason), so we have to work with him, while secretly he is planning to bring back his entire species.

Any class is easy to play, but not as easy to master. So sod off, warrior-haters.

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

Wasn’t SAB only two weeks last year? We could end up getting the next episode mid-April. They could also end up releasing them together as SAB likely will be the same as last year.

I don’t SAB this year, they didn’t have time for wintersday or halloween, what makes you think they would’ve had time to work on something as secondary and arbitrary as SAB?
if it was up to me they just deleted SAB and focussed more on the things that are relevant to the game, including it’s original festivals

in Living World

Arden.7480

SAB? I don’t think so. I think we will get something like when we got the big head or we imitated plane, but not a festival.

But if they have a team to do an another map for SAB, I will be surprised.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The Devs have stated there won’t be any new Worlds for SAB, but that they planned on releasing it yearly as a Festival (of sorts), (with the new items usually released with Festivals each year).

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

The Devs have stated there won’t be any new Worlds for SAB, but that they planned on releasing it yearly as a Festival (of sorts), (with the new items usually released with Festivals each year).

I guess I’m fine with that, I just hate to think valuable resources would be a wasted on something that’s not even secondary to the game

in Living World

Randulf.7614

SAB? I don’t think so. I think we will get something like when we got the big head or we imitated plane, but not a festival.

But if they have a team to do an another map for SAB, I will be surprised.

SAB is annual festival now. Whilst a new world is improbable (they haven’t outright ruled it out, but implied it’s not on the cards), SAB should be back from April.

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

I guess I’m fine with that, I just hate to think valuable resources would be a wasted on something that’s not even secondary to the game

What resources though? Assuming nothing in the game engine changed, all they’re essentially doing is “flipping a switch” to re-enable access to the SAB instance.

If you remember from a couple years ago, someone had logged into a trial account, which they used for SAB a year or so before that, and was able to play it to a degree. It’s still there in the game.

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

What resources though? Assuming nothing in the game engine changed, all they’re essentially doing is “flipping a switch” to re-enable access to the SAB instance.

If you remember from a couple years ago, someone had logged into a trial account, which they used for SAB a year or so before that, and was able to play it to a degree. It’s still there in the game.

Making new maps, new bosses, and new enemies, like they did last time.
That takes a lot of resources. As I said, I’m fine with the flip of the switch, but they shouldn’t chain a dev to play the an orchestra on the content

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

That takes a lot of resources. As I said, I’m fine with the flip of the switch, but they shouldn’t chain a dev to play the an orchestra on the content

Where did I say that they would add a new world. SAB last year was no different than Sept 2013 other than the addition of the collections. They could certainly release episode 5 at the same time or after it which I think would only be two weeks later (April 18th?).

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

Where did I say that they would add a new world. SAB last year was no different than Sept 2013 other than the addition of the collections. They could certainly release episode 5 at the same time or after it which I think would only be two weeks later (April 18th?).

didn’t last year have an extra map, something with ninjas and a storm wizard. I remember the previous version of SAB ended after the waterfall, after the frog fight

in Living World

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

didn’t last year have an extra map, something with ninjas and a storm wizard. I remember the previous version of SAB ended after the waterfall, after the frog fight

That’s how the first release of SAB ended, it was released April 2013. Then there was a second release of SAB September 2013 (called Back to School) which added World 2 with the Ninjas

in Living World

Arden.7480

Ok I am gonna change my prediction for the date of Episode 5:

SAB will be on March 28 or April 4, it will last 2 weeks- April 11/18.
PvP Season 6 lasts to Mai 1, so Episode is going to be on Mai 2.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

My guess is April 18th for Ep 5 with SAB on March 31st.

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

Ok I am gonna change my predict for the date of Episode 5:

SAB will be on March 28 or April 4, it will last 2 weeks- April 11/18.
PvP Season 6 lasts to Mai 1, so Episode is going to be on Mai 2.

Mai Trin is twins?
wow, quite the plot twist
*wink

in Living World

Posted by: Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

I’m guessing that Joija will be the victim of this story. Pretty sure that Primordus will kill Jormag, either Braham will injure or kill Jormag while the two fight and Primordus will be furious being robbed his victory and seek revenge against the Asura for Taimi’s interference. Zoija will probably be the one who dies. I really don’t want Braham to die, as it would really remove the Norn from the main story line. (Yes he was very unhinged that last story, I think his fight with the dragon will empower him to be a better leader as many Norn will die reaching Jormag) Thackery could die as well since he’s no longer protecting the queen, and as pact commander he would overshadow your group. I’m almost certain Rytlock will survive and leave or be banished from The Black Citadel to continue as the iconic representation of the Revenant, leaving Rox to pick up the mantle for the Charr.

in Living World

Arden.7480

I’m guessing that Zojja will be the victim of this story.

Pretty sure that Primordus will kill Jormag, either Braham will injure or kill Jormag while the two fight and Primordus will be furious being robbed his victory and seek revenge against the Asura for Taimi’s interference.

Zojja will probably be the one who dies. I really don’t want Braham to die, as it would really remove the Norn from the main story line. (Yes he was very unhinged that last story, I think his fight with the dragon will empower him to be a better leader as many Norn will die reaching Jormag) Thackery could die as well since he’s no longer protecting the queen, and as pact commander he would overshadow your group.

I’m almost certain Rytlock will survive and leave or be banished from The Black Citadel to continue as the iconic representation of the Revenant, leaving Rox to pick up the mantle for the Charr.

I am gonna complete your thoughts. Of course you can predict whatever you like, so I just put my opinion here.

Will Zojja be victim of the story? I am not sure she would fight against enemies when she is still recovering, even Logan had to recover really long and he had only physical wounds. So in the Bitter Harvest we could choose- Logan or Zojja and one of them looked better than another.

We saw that Logan had only physical wounds as I said so I think Zojja will have a influence of the dragon in her mind- I really believe that it is Zhaitan’s influence, because the pods were created by Zhaitan’s death spectrum. And do you remember the chak organ (Spencer)? It filters death’s magic, so I think that Zojja’s mind will be cleaned by this or an antidote created from chak organ.

Primordus will not kill Jormag, they will destroy themselves- Jormag will not meet Primordus, Primordus will not meet Jormag, at least this is our plan. I cannot believe Braham would kill Jormag. Anyway the stupid legend of Norns really complicates our situation, but now Norns have their destiny in their hands so they have to choose: stay in Hoelbrak and just watching when their the greatest enemy dies without fight or run against him and try to smash the Dragon and risk lives of every single Norn.

If they would kill him, what about Primordus then? I have two theories:

1) He will rage really powerful after Jormag’s death and he will be unstoppable.
2) The magic from Jormag will destroy Primordus.

So we have two ways then:
kill two dragons without fight or risk and kill Jormag and hope that the magic will destroy Primordus so Norns will be happy and we will be happy.

Braham will not die, I think he will be a leader of Norns after Eir’s legacy.
Anyway I think Rox is going to die. Or because of Braham’s stupidity or during the fight against Jormag.

" Thackery could die as well since he’s no longer protecting the queen, and as pact commander he would overshadow your group. "

He is not the Pact Commander, we as the players are the Commander. Logan is the Marshall of the Pact as Trahearne was, but it looks like you’ve missed a dialogue from episode Out of the Shadows:

“The new marshal would be planted safely in an office in Lion’s Arch. Still leading the troops, but out of harm’s way.”

This is why Logan agreed, no harm will come to Logan as the Marshall.

Charr’s situation is interesting, yes Rytlock ignored his mates, but I don’t think so he would have any consequences when he just wanted to kill dragon and stay with the Commander to make the plans against another ones, so Charrs would be really stupid if they would make something bad to Rytlock.

Anyway I think he is going to tell them about his journey in the Mists, he has to. Because this is really important for Charr’s future.

in Living World

Posted by: Artasqweroldy.7458

Artasqweroldy.7458

Well, here is my prediction: At the moment everythin is working a bit too smooth in the jormag+primordus department. There needs to be a big upset soon.Right now both dragons feel way to passive. I think they will start fighting before Taimi finishes her experiments. I suspect Primordus to make a move on Jormag soon.
Another hint of this might be the hot spring in BF, these things usually are a sign of volcanic activity, there might be a possible exit to the surface for primordus.. (soo maybe huge cavern maps in next expansion ?!?)

I think LS3 will be similar to LS2: a prologue to the next expansion, with the expansion being an ongoing battle between Jormag and Primordus that will devastate most of the FSP. I mean each of them is propably as strong as mordremoth now, with all that released magic floating around.. A battle between these two will propably be very close to an apocalypse.

My prediction is that we solve the jormag/primordus problem in the next expansion. After that we will propably kill DSD, he is too obscure and not really Iconic-a bad dragon to end the whole elder dragon story.
Last one will be Kralkatorrik. I think he is the one most suited to absorb the magic of all the other dragons. Like some kind of prism maybe? Aurene will propably kill him and save Tyria from destruction by rampant dragon magic by absorbing it all-I mean all that magic has to go somewhere, right?

All hail to Aurene, our futute dragon jesus!

Humans aren´t real

in Living World

Arden.7480

But Taimi has completed her experiment and it was successful:

“The experiment was a success! And I’m having the heart of Omadd’s machine delivered to Rata Novus. With it, I should be able to see the Eternal Alchemy and manipulate the dragons’ energies to pit ’em against one another.”

Dragons are consuming the magic now, while they consuming we have enough time to prepare ourselves. Primordus and Jormag are far away from each other.

Hottest spring in Tyria does not mean that this is any of Primordus’s activities. For example Iceland is the cold place, but has a lot of hot springs. Anyway I am sure that this spring was long long ago before any dragon came to Tyria.

I think that LS3 will end with Jormag and Primordus deaths. And I really really hope we will get the DSD expansion.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Arden.7480

Don’t forget about “Lazarus”, he consumes the magic as well. Pale Tree too. So we are not in the dead end.

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Jormag and Primordus began to fight. Then they notice the Norn making some noise below them, and the little trupe of mortals that come with them, and that irritating commander that killed Zaithan and Mordremoth… Then they understand.

So they reconsider their differences, and decide to team up, freezing and burning Tyria in a coordinated effort. Welcome to the 2nd expansion.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

in Living World

Arden.7480

Jormag and Primordus began to fight. Then they notice the Norn making some noise below them, and the little trupe of mortals that come with them, and that irritating commander that killed Zaithan and Mordremoth… Then they understand.

So they reconsider their differences, and decide to team up, freezing and burning Tyria in a coordinated effort. Welcome to the 2nd expansion.

Yes, this is great theory indeed.

But I think, that they are just showing their strength, I don’t think so elder dragons would make “a team” or something.

There is a lot of questions about their changes, chak organs can clean Zhaitan’s influence, but what about Mordremoth’s.

Now the words of Mordremoth: “I can’t be defeated” “I am the world. I am all.” really scare. What if Mordremoth was just the harbinger of the things who will be even worst than what he has done…

I really do not know, but if Primordus and Jormag wanna cooperate: Bye bye Tyria.

Trahearne sacrificed himself, Eir died- for what?

We cannot let them destroy Tyria, we went too far so we have to kill them. But we’ll see.

Anyway your thoughts are really interesting.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

The devs actually said that the dragons are territorial and if the two should ever cross paths, they will fight each other. It hasn’t really applied before, as there is almost never two different types of dragon minions on a single map, but I think we will see it when Primordus and Jormag fight. So there’s no worry that the two dragons will ever team up, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be any easier to kill them.

in Living World

Arden.7480

The devs actually said that the dragons are territorial and if the two should ever cross paths, they will fight each other. It hasn’t really applied before, as there is almost never two different types of dragon minions on a single map, but I think we will see it when Primordus and Jormag fight. So there’s no worry that the two dragons will ever team up, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be any easier to kill them.

I am always wondering why Dragons wanna destroy Tyria so bad. Yes, I know that they wanna rule over Tyria and one character said that they won’t stop until the life in Tyria will not be destroyed (or something like this- probably Trahearne said this, I am not sure.) EDIT: I did not end this thought. I wonder if not every dragon wanna destroy Tyria. What if Deep Sea Dragon (DSD) has the most interesting secret, what if DSD is not like the others. Every dragon attacked the continent already, but we did not see any attack of DSD. Why is DSD keep hiding? This is the biggest mystery of GW2. DSD is mysterious very much and I would not be surprised if he would be our ally, not an enemy.

Dragons have respect to another dragon. I noticed that they do not interfere into territory of another one.

Zhaitan when he awoke did not send his minions to Far Shiverpeaks or Maguuma Jungle. We did not see Risen in the Ring of Fire- Ember Bay. Mordremoth sent his minions to charr’s territory, but his vines did not cross the Dragonbrand.

Another weird thing about the magic of Dragons- Primordus got the magic from Mordremoth and only Mordremoth knew about the Egg. And why didn’t Mordrem attack the hatchling? But the new Destroyers, how did Primordus know it? How? How did he know that the Egg is exactly in this place, in Forgotten City?

1st answer- the other minions of Primordus gave this info to him, but why would they care about the Egg or Master of Zephyrites?
I think that Mordremoth got the info about the Egg from the Dream. The Dream said it to Caithe and Caithe was a bit in the influence of Mordremoth and a bit in the influence of the Dream- Wyld Hunt.

2nd answer- I have a theory that the other dragons get the informations from the magic of another one. It would be even possible that Jormag would send his minions to Tarir.

It was the 1st time that the minions of another dragon went into the territory of another one. So this shows that Primordus treat Maguuma Jungle as his home, as his territory.

This is absolutely interesting- Destroyers in the Maguuma Jungle. So I think it shows that Primordus is like in the unity with Mordremoth. I think they cooperate now.

If this theory would be true, that would mean that the dragons are more powerful after their death.

That would expalain why Tequatl got more strength after Zhaitan’s death. The death spectrum gave the strength to his minions and to other dragons.

If it is true, we can give up.

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

They don’t wanna destroy Tyria at all, they just wanna consume food in peace. From their point of view, they’re the lions at the top of the food chain, and we’re the unwelcome hyenas who get in the way. So they shrug us off and kill us if we disturb them. I mean, for all they care we can just continue living in our cities and wait for them to be done

in Living World

Posted by: Artasqweroldy.7458

Artasqweroldy.7458

Well, the DSD at least scared the Karkas out of the Deep sea..
If anything, he is NOT a nice lil lizardfish

Humans aren´t real