"QS" Next content update

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

The ‘J’ has became an ‘S’, what could it be this time? Concept art is clear: Hot Air Balloon above the skies of Divinity’s Reach, but what new events will occur?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/754a3QS_NextHero_EN.jpg

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

QJ = “Queen’s Jubilee”
QS = “Queen’s S*”?

Too much omnomberry juice?

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

Just looks like the closing of the festival hope their is some big permanent content hiding in their.

(edited by Emmet.2943)

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Next hero? hmm that sounds like a tragic event, with a hero being killed maybe, leaving a “next hero” to rise up…just spitballin ideas here..

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Next hero is their “tag” for the living story labels, everyone of those have had next hero in their name.

For the thing at hand though: Let’s keep in mind that this will take place during GW2’s Anniversary ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

What if it’s “Queen’s Secret” and she’s Scarlet all along? Then we have to dethrone her fighting against all these mechanical soldiers?

Ooh, that would be awesome.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Queen’s Sanctuary. The Aetherblades are enough of a threat and striking often enough to drive Queen Jennah into safety under the Shining Blade’s protection in said sanctuary, and the players will have to defend it and the queen.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

Queen’s Sacrifice (although that would make next year’s festival pretty gloomy, unless you went the Ultima 6 route with the term)
Queen’s Surrender
Queen’s Sanctuary

Queen Scarlet? Scarlet takes over Divinity’s Reach?

The Q could also (possibly, but unlikely) change to a different word, like Quiet or Questionable.

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Queen’s Sojourn (in Elona)
Queen’s Seduction (Look out Logan!)
Quiet Sunday (Shhhh!)
Questing Stupidity (The achievement panel says we have to find 30 of them.)
Quantum Singularity (Goodbye Ascalon, hello Alderaan! …er…can I get a mulligan?)

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Tad.4109

Tad.4109

i hope that ‘S’ is for ‘Scandal’. after all, from a role-playing perspective, there is so much about this arena and Jubilee that do not pass the smell test. what right does Jennah have spending Kryta’s coffers on this huge monument to herself? even worse, the Queen only plans to use the arena two weeks out of the year? how does that make sense? how does that help her people? additionally, she’s built balloon towers all over Tyria in remote locations. why? wouldn’t that money be better used building infrastructure in Kryta, helping the poor, etc? Jennah has a lot to answer for and i hope the people of Kryta wake up and take note! this entire event has scandal written all over it, and i hope a scandal is what we get!

"QS" Next content update

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

i hope that ‘S’ is for ‘Scandal’. after all, from a role-playing perspective, there is so much about this arena and Jubilee that do not pass the smell test. what right does Jennah have spending Kryta’s coffers on this huge monument to herself? even worse, the Queen only plans to use the arena two weeks out of the year? how does that make sense? how does that help her people? additionally, she’s built balloon towers all over Tyria in remote locations. why? wouldn’t that money be better used building infrastructure in Kryta, helping the poor, etc? Jennah has a lot to answer for and i hope the people of Kryta wake up and take note! this entire event has scandal written all over it, and i hope a scandal is what we get!

Well she did build it in the Great Collapse, which was previously just a big hole in the city saying “we can’t build foundations properly, oops”.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.