Really interesting theory for thermonova

in Living World

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

So i wandered across this video in youtube where a guy breaks down just how deep Thurmonova could ACTUALLY be. The theory seems kitten strong, even more so that we have steam creatures spawning in with Aetherblade now.

Around 30 minutes but it’s pretty mind blowing.

Edit: To give some context it points out that Ellen Keil wants to figure out what happened at thurmonova.

Thurmonova has steam creatures that are being yanked out of their reality.

~~HERE BE SPOILERS~~

Steam creatures are explained in the asuran personal story as soldiers from your alternate self’s reality.

During the fight in the personal story, your alternate self mentions the battle of Divinity’s Reach

We are now starting to see steam creatures spawning with the Aetherblades during some events.

And the current living story is taking place IN Divinity’s reach for the Queen’s jubilee

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

(edited by WereDragon.6083)

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I don’t see anything even remotely interesting about the TR lore. Maybe I’m just not seeing it, idk. I watched the entire video. It’s good but ….more Asura crap? Really?!?! I’m so sick of science fiction. WTB more Dragons and Angry Wizards.

in Living World

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

Might want to check the forum more carefully. This video and theory already has a thread.

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant