Release Time As Always?

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Lyanna.9875

Lyanna.9875

Hi,

can we expect the release of season 2 at around the same time as always?
Likely around 18/19 CEST – 9/10 PDT ?

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

ArenaNet motto:

“It’ll be ready when it’s ready.”

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: sAdam.5876

sAdam.5876

Yeah, we should tattoo that motto on our chests “Memento”-style.

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Hope it will be at standart time. But you never can be shure stuff can go wrong that we dont even know about.

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

Exact time is unknown, but dont expect it before evening if you live somewhere in the timezone of Engeland to germany

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: TazzDeMazz.4716

TazzDeMazz.4716

Arenanet’s release time is their little RNG element they like to add to the game. Trie to see the fun of it, because it’s pointless to get anxious about it.

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: sAdam.5876

sAdam.5876

There should be in-game bets for time of update. One with best guess wins Legendary

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Shin Phoenix.9243

Shin Phoenix.9243

Oh kittens!

Just realised I never spent my remaining festival tokens… not that I had many left and I still scored a panda and F&F gauntlet ticket… but nevertheless d’oh! :P

The question is will I get home in time to spend them… 5.45pm uk time…? Only A-net knows and even they are probably not quite sure yet.

S

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

how long more ?

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

how long more ?

It’s 6am where they are right now (I think?) so I wouldn’t expect it for a few more hours at the earliest but it’s more often than not that the update happens after 8pm UK time and can be as late as in the middle of the night here in Europe. So… When it’s ready!

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Release Time As Always?

in Living World

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

oh gawds ,i am so stoked that i am going down to their office to start their computers for them. hurry up!