Repeat the WHOLE boring story?

in Living World

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

So I was checking the Elite Achievements, and it seemed to me that if I wanna try a specific achievement I have to repeat the whole kitten boring story. I found no button whatsoever to replay only one instance. If it is supposed to be like that, then old Living World format was way… WAY better than this crap.

in Living World

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

Just walk to the instance entrance – enter – profit.

in Living World

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

Just read the text – ???? – profit.

in Living World

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Just read the text – ???? – profit.

No need to be snarky, especially since you’re wrong and the guy above is right.

There are purple markers in the world that allow you to replay the specific instance.

Pay attention before insulting others first, mkay?

in Living World

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

So if I understand your feedback correctly you are upset that you can not abandon current story progress when you have chose to repeat the story from a specific location?

That said cephiroth is right. But you are also. If you do not complete the story then you will have a green marker showing the next step.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Living World

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

When you choose to repeat the story, although it links back to the start of the story if you look at the map you’ll see new purple icons for each individual part of the story. Go to them and you can just repeat the part you want to.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in Living World

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Hey all I did the story, then did the purple achievements and finished all of them.. but now I have the green story markers back again?

Do I need to do the story a third time for the green markers to go away again?

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

in Living World

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

ATM it seems you have to. Maybe with the next chapter you can set them to chapter 2 without recompelting chapter 1. Or maybe ANet gives us a button to cancel a story-run.

in Living World

Posted by: Yerrezz.6218

Yerrezz.6218

Meh.. I dont care a kitten about achievements.. I just want to have fun in the game =D
I dont get it why ppl always want to get all the achievements anyway..?

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Meh.. I dont care a kitten about achievements.. I just want to have fun in the game =D
I dont get it why ppl always want to get all the achievements anyway..?

Achievements are fun.

in Living World

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

I just want to get a lot of geodes and frankly the more I can skip past cutscenes and other content I have already experienced or read the better.

It was well done, but it isn’t something I want to repeat. Even going to the instances, you have to wait for the characters to jabber and walk and jabber etc. I wish we could avoid all that passive time waste and get to the part where I participate immediately on repeats.