Rune Swapping...

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

So… will there ever be “Sigil Swapping”…
Please just answer that simple question.
It’s a yes or no…. simple.

and because of this rune swapping situation players like me will be forced to play raids…

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

Yeah right, you’re definately forced, cause b4 legendary armor existed people had only one set of gear. Most people that have leg armor already have asc gear for most classes, 1-2 sets per class…….
So leg armor ends up being used for the skin mostly. If u get into raids, by the time u end up having the necessary LI you will already have all the gear u need in ascended quality.

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: Matt Cole.2680

Matt Cole.2680

Sigil swapping would be sweet, hope they implement it eventually. And yeah as nice as legendary armor is you’d prolly have multiple ascended sets by the time you get to that point.

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

If u get into raids, by the time u end up having the necessary LI you will already have all the gear u need in ascended quality.

This. I am currently working on my last set of ascended armor. Each of my nine characters already has at least one set, my Ranger even has four. I don’t see a point in going through the pain of getting the legendary set(s) when I have enough inventory space and also find the legendary sets’ looks not appealing at all (had it looked great, I would totally have gotten at least one set and recycled my ascended ones).

(edited by Ashantara.8731)

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

true, no reason to waste time in that armour… anet will not force me.

Rune Swapping...

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Yeah you are absolutely right no man lived before this update coz of no rune swapping. Yeah now we are all farced to do them lol