SAB World 2, why not 1?

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Coming september 3rd Super Adventure Box part two!

EDIT: I overlooked something. It looks like World one is coming back. My question is: are the achievements and miniatures tied to it as well? That would be AWESOME if that’s the case as I sadly missed out last time and I keep hearing great things about this!

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

(edited by Direksone.3867)

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Who said it won’t be available? “Hardmode is coming out for world 2 AND world 1.”

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Direksone.3867

Who said it won’t be available? “Hardmode is coming out for world 2 AND world 1.”

You’re right, I overlooked that part and only noticed ‘Continue in World 2’. Then let me rephrase: will the achievements and such tied to it come back? Cheerio

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Posted by: konvay.2157

konvay.2157

I’d also like to know if we can achieve the World 1 achievements from April. Between all of the Flame and Frost SAB came out of now where, and while I did manage to play some of it near the end, I missed out on at least ~90% of them.

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

It really would be logical if they did…
But ANet has said that most achievements will be replaced by new ones for rotating festivities so it’s not certain.
Also, we who made them already naturally want new ones and ANet probably knows that.
Then again we get that with world 2 and hardmode

SAB World 2, why not 1?

in Living World

Direksone.3867

I truely hope they do! Don’t see why not really, but yea that’s just me, the player who missed it, talking.