24 mar A Colorful Outlook

26 mar Looking For Group?

27 mar Removing Restrictions
27 mar Account-Bound

28 mar A Solid Foundation

02 abr Facilitating Friendly Play

03 abr Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Two

04 abr Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Three

As you can see there are no announces on weekends and also there is not one in march 25, which is tuesday, when the next week release is usually announced, (maybe they will announce SAB this day).

Also there aren’t announcs march 31 (probably a take a break monday and preparations for the next day release, April 1, which doesnt appear in the schedule as well, and is a tuesday, which means patch day and probably SAB day! This is all speculations of course, and maybe a bit of SAB addition of me, but it really looks like its coming!!!

SAB coming between feature announcs?

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I think they will announce something on Tuesday with regards to normal patches and the like. At the very least they’ll need to announce new Gem Store stuff.

Think its jumping to conclusions a bit to say is going to be SAB though. It could be anything. It could be just Gem Store items.

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Well they’re bound to do some kind of April’s Fool. It’s going to be an interesting 3 weeks for sure.

One – Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

The feature pack only announced new features coming. On April 1st, which is actually tuesday, we will probably see SAB. Even last year, first time when they released SAB, there was no announcement, they just hit it on April 1st IN THE MIDDLE of F&F release.

in Living World

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

Yeah, I’m holding out hope that we’ll still get SAB because they never announce April Fools stuff in advance.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

in Living World

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

God I love SAB. I could play that all day.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

in Living World

Posted by: Harak.8397

Harak.8397

I know I’m going to sound like a killjoy saying this but why do we want an April’s Fool feature again ? (Blizzard does it so… I guess ) …or another SAB for that matter? I’ve seen enough toy-like glowing equipment to last me a long time, a very long time.

I’m not dissmissing the actual fun that was had during the first two happenings but I’d rather be given a more interesting reason to visit the gem store. ( I haven’t given Anet money in a while and I would like to )

in Living World

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

Well, in my case, it’s just because I like running through sab and I want world 3. Or even just worlds 1 and 2 again. It’s fun! The skins are nice too (and I’m looking forward to the purple world 4 tribulation skins whenever they roll around), but I’d do at least a handful of runs even if they didn’t exist.

Also, Anet has done an April Fools’ thing since 2007, so they have some history of it, too. (And I’d be thrilled if they brought back the fake patch notes alongside sab! But that I won’t even hold out hope for.)

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

(edited by One Note Chord.5031)

in Living World

Posted by: Pyr O Desolation.5017

Pyr O Desolation.5017

i bought an infinite coin, will that be another piece of unusable junk to sit and wait on?

It’s not always about winning, sometimes its about losing without feeling used.