SAB trib mode

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Blek Lynx.8695

Blek Lynx.8695

Hi, administrator, developer or god, I do not know who collects the game, but I want to express my dissatisfaction with the game in the SAB Tribulation mode. The fact is that I do not understand why you did this death simulator, badly made textures and traps are not highlighted, but it’s not so important, the most important thing is that there is no protection against the Internet gap. I did w2z2 and it constantly collapsed. 2 times I suffered, but on the fifth I already lacked nerves. Please, make a protection in case of disconnection of the Internet connection, so you can return to this place. If it is not in your power, then pay compensation for the time spent in the form of gold coins, and I will never again appear in your stupid box!

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

When playing console games, such as on the Nintendo, what happened when you lost power which is essentially the equivalent here? They likely will not allow you to get back in as it opens up a way for people to “game” the system. Players should not be entitled to compensation because they cannot maintain a stable internet connection.

The traps not being seen was intentional and homage to another game from many many years ago.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Blek Lynx.8695

When playing console games, such as on the Nintendo, what happened when you lost power which is essentially the equivalent here? They likely will not allow you to get back in as it opens up a way for people to “game” the system. Players should not be entitled to compensation because they cannot maintain a stable internet connection.

The traps not being seen was intentional and homage to another game from many many years ago.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Blek Lynx.8695

I respect this game and its rules, but tell me, what is the point of the game, if instead of achievements and rewards you are given a disconect? A couple of times I endure but when it became farther it’s already started to enrage.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I respect this game and its rules, but tell me, what is the point of the game, if instead of achievements and rewards you are given a disconect? A couple of times I endure but when it became farther it’s already started to enrage.

What is the point of playing any console game and then losing power?

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Moonyeti.3296

Moonyeti.3296

It’s always frustrating to get disconnected when doing something. But it isn’t like the game gave you a disconnect as an intended punishment, it just happens sometimes.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You apparently aren’t respecting Trib mode’s rules. The point is to manage to succeed despite the platform being designed to punish you for each and every small mistake (including mistakes outside your control, e.g. disconnects).

Here’s how I enjoy tribulation mode: by not playing it (and congratulating those who are able to suffer through it long enough to unlock a bauble infusion).

In other words, if you aren’t enjoying trib mode, just stop playing it; it wasn’t designed for the likes of you or I.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Zaraki.5784

Zaraki.5784

A lot of people already did this (either paying gold last year to buy a run or running it themselves), either risking connection issues and dying countless times on invisible traps.
That large part of players wouldn’t be satisfied knowing that the content they worked so hard to achieve would become cheaper, so leave it as it is.

(edited by Zaraki.5784)

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

It says something that despite my crap connection, I can still pull off a two- or four-hour stint in Trib mode. I dread it every second because I might disconnect and lose more progress than I can make up in a night, but it does manage to work.

With people running worlds in trib mode in a span of a few minutes, it should be doable regardless of your internet issues. Practice.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

ehh didn’t you click yes on the trib cloud? “Yes im into that kind of stuff, don’t judge me”
I mean it does state its unfair and for those who would enjoy(?) thinking of ending themselves(joking ofc). As for the textures its supposed to be a 90’s style game. About the connectivity issue ehhh even single players in case you crash don’t aut save you just in case that happens asking an online game to have bad connection protection is at the very least wierd.

SAB trib mode

in Living World

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

Trib mode is hell, I did it last year to get all the skins but the whole point is that you are supposed to do trial and error like in those good old days until you get it right xD

Sorry to hear you dc’d but I highly doubt Anet would implement anything to this event or any older ones since they don’t really put to much effort into these things anymore.