[SPOILER ALERT]Dragon vs Dragon

in Living World

Posted by: Daniel.5428

Daniel.5428

So far we know that both Primordius and Jormag are active and we know that Primordius acts like a giant mole too……Do you think we’ll see a D vs D battle in the next expansion? I mean, we know that when a dragon dies, others can absorb his powers….What if Primordius will try to kill Jormag to become stronger….Or the deep sea dragon will kill Primordius (water > fire) for the same purpose? We never faced more dragons at once so we don’t know…

in Living World

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

You might want to put a spoiler label on your title.

in Living World

Posted by: Archeia.8905

Archeia.8905

Isn’t Kralk also active? I mean he was recently and I doubt he’s gone to sleep already. So potentially a 3 way?

Tarnished Coast – Revenant main

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

Isn’t Kralk also active? I mean he was recently and I doubt he’s gone to sleep already. So potentially a 3 way?

there is slight difference between “awaken” and ’active" status on a dragon – let us not forget that primordus have become active only recently, but the name got for being the first dragon to awaken.

Krallkatorrik is awaken, but since the encounter with destiny’s edge he shows no signs of activity.

if you ask me he is still dealing with what one asura has done to him……

as for dragon vs dragon – I wouldn’t mind fire vs Ice enkittener assuming I could watch is with a good dose of opcorn and prepared to slay whoever emerges vistorious before he will get the powerup …..

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

in Living World

Posted by: Tseison.4659

Tseison.4659

To be honest; for the next expansion, I just have a feeling that we will fight the dragons, but in the end, it’ll be Primordial and Jormag that will kill each other off for us.

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Do you think we’ll see a D vs D battle in the next expansion?

I think the most likely answer is their upcoming free-to-play mobile game: Clash of Dragons.
/sagenod

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Wintermute.5408

Wintermute.5408

To be honest; for the next expansion, I just have a feeling that we will fight the dragons, but in the end, it’ll be Primordial and Jormag that will kill each other off for us.

I’m pretty sure dragons don’t kill each other, or it would happen long ago. Fighting for resources (mana)? Yes. But no lethal confrontations.

Welcome to Rivendell, mister Anderson

in Living World

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

Given Glint’s legacy, I expected Kralkatorrik to be #3 and make an immediate move on his new grand-minion. But a fire-versus-ice battle could be interesting too, though so far there’s been no sign, I think, of active Elder Dragons messing with each other? It’d be interesting to see how they and their minion relate/react to another Elder Dragon and its minions.

in Living World

Posted by: Tara.4812

Tara.4812

Hmm, what if, Jormag finds Steve one way or another and asks him to team up against Primordus? Ice and Water vs Fire, i mean, that has to be a likely possibility, if the elder dragons are as smart as they are

Current Leader of AV Gaming Community

in Living World

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

It’d be a colossal drain on resources but it would be such an epic scene to watch two elder dragons duke it out directly, or even just seeing the minions of one dragon warring against another for territory and resources (WvW dragon style)

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

(WvW dragon style)

I think I want this. Instead of the 3-server hash, have three dragon factions fighting for control. #TeamPrimordus #TeamGEORmag #TeamKralkatorrik

Sorry, no #TeamSteve or #TeamBubbles.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

It’d be a colossal drain on resources but it would be such an epic scene to watch two elder dragons duke it out directly, or even just seeing the minions of one dragon warring against another for territory and resources (WvW dragon style)

They’re saving that for a direct-to-VHS movie.