[SPOILER] Calling it.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

It’s Caithe.

She was at the beginning of the event with nothing relevant to say other than “I’m preparing to fight, too”, the attack occurs and then she’s gone.

Discuss (or not!).

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: DavyMcB.1603

DavyMcB.1603

Well, it’s possible that someone would call it so that the world leaders actually “see” that this is an actual threat. What could be more convincing than that, right? Talk about conspiracy theory.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

FenrirSlakt.3692

I’m just saying that she could be behind the attack. I find the lack of interaction with her and her disappearance unsettling. That’s all.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

She didn’t disappear for me. She was quite clearly fighting the Mordrem until everyone was through the portal.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

As various mordrem die the characters leave the chamber. Some people may kill Caithe’s mordrem sooner than others do, so she may leave the chamber sooner for some people too.

Clearly Caithe should have stayed with the Pale Tree to the death but I’m assuming that solo game play was put over storytelling.

(edited by Stooperdale.3560)

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Anet cant get a hold of Caithes voice actor to do any new voice acting so she was muted and tossed into the shadows, just like Zojja.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I’m just not seeing it. Honestly Canach struck me as a suspect since he’s been so close to Anise in this episode. But there’s not much to go off of.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

FenrirSlakt.3692

Anet cant get a hold of Caithes voice actor to do any new voice acting so she was muted and tossed into the shadows, just like Zojja.

Welp, hadn’t considered that.

Though it was odd that she wasn’t around at the end.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Notice Trahearne’s dialogue was text only while the others were voices? We are seeing the awkward consequences of two week release cycle combined with the difficulty of acquiring notable voice actors.

Caithe has a secret, we know that. I’m unconvinced this is it.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Caithe remains up above until all world leaders go down – same as Trahearne.

I do not see Caithe being a traitor. There are ever more hints to the Nightmare being Mordremoth’s doing and she DESPISES the Nightmare and the Nightmare Court, as they took away Faolain. If the implications ring true, then Caithe will have a vendetta against Mordremoth and will seek its demise.

I do not think the culprit has been mentioned. Of all the named sylvari, we have but four: Canach, Caithe, Trahearne, and Laranthir. None of them fit the bill of a saboteur to me.

Not one for Mordremoth, at least.

Unless the pollens on Southsun Cove were Mordremoth’s corruption too (despite the stuff looking like fungi, not vines) and Canach is corrupted but hiding it very well.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

And Rytlock.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

And Rytlock.

rytlock wasn’t muted when he appeared, he had a voice

Fix what you have before you build something new

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: dwillikers.2348

dwillikers.2348

Eh, sadly I think this is simply more of a matter of Voice acting availability, as another said.

My prediction? Anise has something sinister going on. I got the feeling she was the mastermind behind the rumors during the first part (and I actually believe that minister when she said she wasn’t with bandits that night) Then there’s Canach all the sudden by her side constantly now.

Something isn’t adding up. But then hey, this is just like, ya know, my opinion man.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

Hmm. I figured that it was that Zephyrite chap, (Master of Peace?), that sent the Dragon.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Yuino.2684

Yuino.2684

Eh, sadly I think this is simply more of a matter of Voice acting availability, as another said.

My prediction? Anise has something sinister going on. I got the feeling she was the mastermind behind the rumors during the first part (and I actually believe that minister when she said she wasn’t with bandits that night) Then there’s Canach all the sudden by her side constantly now.

Something isn’t adding up. But then hey, this is just like, ya know, my opinion man.

I thought Anise’s reactions and all were pretty strange, when I played it. I’m kinda halfed on possible decisions, as I think both (Anise not being strange/Anise being strange) could be possible. But oh well, we have to wait until the next release for more information which kinda bugs me. I’m just too hyped for more.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

How would someone manage to invite Mordremoth’s minions at exactly the right time anyway? Unless they have a device like Taimi’s, to mess with waypoint resonance to make them more attractive instead of unattractive.

[SPOILER] Calling it.

in Living World

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

I think it’s the odd little retainer that the Pale Tree sent away last episode so that she could talk to you in private. I don’t recall that NPC ever being there during PS, and thought it odd that he should suddenly be there to announce the PC’s presence, and then be sent away on a false errand by the Pale Tree, quite as if she did not trust him.