[SPOILER] Lady Wisteria Whiskington (Updated)

in Living World

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

She is another cat that you can find in the first room on the left, east wing of Caudecus’ Manor during the Confessor’s End mission. She is Bloodstone Crazed, thus I suspected she will want some of Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone’s “food”. I was right however she would not accept Bloodstone Bearclaw Pastry due to consistency. Thus I suspect the right food for her will be Bowl of Bloodstone Goulash, which Seimur sells on Wednesday (yeah I know). However it could be possible she will accept Bowl of Bloodstone Ice Cream which he sells on Friday.

You can see the interaction on the screenshots.

UPDATE: I have tried Bowl of Bloodstone Ice Cream and she did eat it. So that’s one type of food she accept’s, however she may accept other like Bowl of Bloodstone Goulash and Complete Bloodstone Breakfast.
She will appear next to the Bloodstone Crystal Node in your home instance. Don’t know if somehere else if you don’t have it.

I have added 2 new screenshots of interacting with her using the Ice Cream.

Attachments:

(edited by Rikimaru.7890)

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I thought it was Bloodstone bisque that was needed.

in Living World

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

I’ve heard she will eat both Bloodstone bisque and Bloodstone Goulash but I haven’t personally tried either.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

She will eat the Bloodstone Goulash. Some guildies and I did the story on the first day and bought that from Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone before we went in a second time once we had found her. The next day he was selling the Bloodstone Bearclaw and we were helping some others through the story so they bought that but she would not take the bearclaw.

So we know for sure she will eat:

Bowl of Bloodstone Ice Cream
Bloodstone Goulash

For a bloodstone crazed animal she seems pretty mellow to me, lol. Maybe it just made her even more finicky

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Does she only need one of the foods to be collected? Or do I need to have all the bloodstone delicacies for her? The wiki is not clear on that.

I do have the ice cream ready to go, and my second alt is ready to go into the instance once the guildie I want to join also wants in. I’ll be sad if one bloodstone dish is inadequate.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Does she only need one of the foods to be collected? Or do I need to have all the bloodstone delicacies for her? The wiki is not clear on that.

I do have the ice cream ready to go, and my second alt is ready to go into the instance once the guildie I want to join also wants in. I’ll be sad if one bloodstone dish is inadequate.

The ice cream worked for me a few hours ago. And I confirmed that she was in my home instance at a predictable location nonetheless.

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Thank you. Hopefully I’ll have her glorious monstrosity by tomorrow evening. I did get the ghost cat tonight, so I’m almost completely up to date on cats.

in Living World

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Bloodstone Bisque did in fact work for me last night as well. Should have updated it sooner.

in Living World

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Lady Wisteria Whiskington will always stay near Bloodstone Crystal Node in our home instance? I hope that my node can’t be eaten :P

in Living World

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I also heard some of the people in the instance near her praising Caud, so that might be a little extra bonus of having her.