SPOILER: That last boss fight

in Living World

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

I didn’t like the last boss fight because, even if that dragon was a minion, it was still a dragon and I doubt a dragon can be so dumb (pardon me for the expression) to get stuck in the same spot for 4 times in succession.

If i were you I would have involved an NPC to help me with some sort of magic to get him stuck in that spot. I didn’t see why killing 3 tentacles would get him stuck in the crevice of the bark. That was nonsense for me and totally ruined my immersion in the fight. I hope to see better thought boss fights in the future.

in Living World

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

Who said he was stuck?

Every time he’s in that spot, he opens up with a breath attack. The hero is just using the position in an advantageous way.

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

in Living World

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

If the boss moved around and got ‘stuck’ in different places, then I bet that the amount of work needed to create the boss fight could have easily doubled or tripled. And really, its not game breaking to get stuck in the same place, since…it is a game.

in Living World

Posted by: Mea.8967

Mea.8967

Pretty sure the Pale Tree traps the dragon’a head when he lands to attack you (check above for branches that grow in to hold him down.)

It would have been cool if he could get trapped by the Tree in more than one place, but technical restrictions probably prevented that.

I love lamp.

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Correct. The Tree traps it when you kill the tendrils, giving you a chance to strike.