[SPOILER] soooo about that katana..

in Living World

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

Will it become a gemstore item now belinda is dead? savin gems for it..

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

in Living World

Posted by: Illuminati.2431

Illuminati.2431

Well, when Belinda was strangled in all the thorns she wasn’t holding or wearing her weapon, so I searched the ground in the whole instance like 2 hours but didn’t find the kitten thing. Later I searched trough the wardrobe for some skins, and then I noticed they removed the 2nd “Iron Greatsword”, which would show you Belinda’s Greatsword. I have no idea why it is removed in the episode 2 patchs.
When I started my launcher this morning there was a small patch so I went to the wiki to see what was changed and I saw this: " Fixed an issue that prevented Belinda’s Greatsword from appearing. ". I logged into the game to see if it’s back in the wardrobe and that is NOT the case, so I guess is has to be that Anet found out people searched the area around dead Belinda for the greatsword for way to long, so they just attached it to her back again to not let confusion be there. I haven’t checked if it’s actually attached to her dead body again, but since it’s back in the wardrobe I guess that has to be it.

I really hope we will get to obtain this item very soon too!

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I’m thinking it’s a magical artifact, so we could end up seeing it later.

in Living World

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

Yeah, majory’s masterful come back as a necromancer with a giant katana (can’t remember the exact word for this weapon) inherited from her sister.

I already hear the screams of hater.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

in Living World

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Obviously it’s a mundane sword of family lineage destined to become a thing of legend when it is used to avenge Belinda’s death by slaying Mordremoth.

Marjory will wield it as a new symbol of krytan office when she ascends to the krytan throne as the hidden heir after Mordy kills jennah. Greatsword necros are all legendary heroes.

She’ll let you borrow it though.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Living World

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Not sure if I’d want it now… it didn’t do her a whole lot of good.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Will it become a gemstore item now belinda is dead? savin gems for it..

I think it’s safe to say that we’ve not seen the end of the plotline around Belinda’s death. When it becomes the focus, or when it wraps up, is when I think we’ll see the sword in the gemstore.

Or, they could make the skin a reward for clearing that part of the Living Story, when it arrives. Basically, you’re given the sword as thanks, and so it can be put to good use.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Living World

Ronin.7381

Please make it a reward skin and not a gemstore item -_-

in Living World

Posted by: Leallax.1482

Leallax.1482

Not sure if I’d want it now… it didn’t do her a whole lot of good.

^this

in Living World

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

It won’t be even if only because not every class ckittene GS and therefore offering it as the reward would be useless to those who only play classes that don’t use the GS. There has never been a class exclusive in game reward before, don’t think we’ll see one now.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Living World

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

Well, when Belinda was strangled in all the thorns she wasn’t holding or wearing her weapon, so I searched the ground in the whole instance like 2 hours but didn’t find the kitten thing (…) I guess is has to be that Anet found out people searched the area around dead Belinda for the greatsword for way to long, so they just attached it to her back again to not let confusion be there.(…)

That was some serious time wasted, even if it was on the floor, you wouldn’t be able to pick it up.
Not the mention how any gesture hides your weapons and back item, the sword not being in her back means nothing.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in Living World

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

It won’t be even if only because not every class ckittene GS and therefore offering it as the reward would be useless to those who only play classes that don’t use the GS. There has never been a class exclusive in game reward before, don’t think we’ll see one now.

Half the professions in the game ckittene greatswords, and I doubt there’s many people who don’t have at least one.

in Living World

Ronin.7381

What’re you talking about, Scarlet’s Rifle….. Rangers can’t use Rifles.

in Living World

Posted by: Illuminati.2431

Illuminati.2431

Well, when Belinda was strangled in all the thorns she wasn’t holding or wearing her weapon, so I searched the ground in the whole instance like 2 hours but didn’t find the kitten thing (…) I guess is has to be that Anet found out people searched the area around dead Belinda for the greatsword for way to long, so they just attached it to her back again to not let confusion be there.(…)

That was some serious time wasted, even if it was on the floor, you wouldn’t be able to pick it up.
Not the mention how any gesture hides your weapons and back item, the sword not being in her back means nothing.

Dude, dude, sarcasmmode=on

^^]