Super Adventure Box

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

scarlet scarlet and scarlet bla bla bla devs i`m waiting for sab !! april is coming don`t fail us .

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Omg Im Target.3095

Omg Im Target.3095

Some people didnt like the 2nd SAB because it wasnt rewarding enough and was to hard/long.

I don’t really understand this. I couldnt get into the first one but i loved the second one so much. I had so much fun on this, and since it ended i kept waiting for the next. But i guess it will take some months more…

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Some people didnt like the 2nd SAB because it wasnt rewarding enough and was to hard/long.

I don’t really understand this. I couldnt get into the first one but i loved the second one so much. I had so much fun on this, and since it ended i kept waiting for the next. But i guess it will take some months more…

Sadly i didn’t do second SAB because I was adjusting to my laptop and it was horrible I am so looking forward to it.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

I loved sab2 this super hardcore mode was awesome , I think skins are good rewards and I really don`t care that some people couldn`t finish previous one it is a game it is not mandatory to finish every content .

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

The second season of Super Adventure Box was a master piece. I did Tribulation mode 3 times, so I got the Storm Wizard’s Greatsword, Shield and Sword.

Super Adventure Box got 3 modes. Infantile, Normal and Tribulation. Just pick the one that fits you, and then do it, or don’t do it.

I just thought it was sad that Josh Foreman got silenced on the forums for some time because his discussion with players who couldn’t handle SAB got out of hand.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

I enjoyed Tribulation mode too it was really funny ,discovering right way with your friends so much fun

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I hated World 2 and Tribulation was a bizarre concept….

…however, I find myself missing SAB regardless..so welcome it’s return!!!

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Make it permanent or………! i guess nothing

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

:( I missed season two of SAB, can’t wait for third… Best events in GW2. I want a Gift of Adventure for my home instince….

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

SAB World 3 will be coming, I’m sure. I do think that ANet overdid World 2 in terms of length and difficulty (Trib Mode was a pain mostly because it took so long and if you disconnected at any time, you lost all your progress), but players gave lots of feedback about that, so I trust Josh and his team have taken on that feedback and will make appropriate changes for the next release.

I’m still deciding what red SAB skin to choose…

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I love SAB, please bring it!

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

SAB 2 had worlds that were too long. I hope SAB 3 has shorter worlds. I don’t care if they are harder but if SAB 2 were 5 worlds instead of 3, it would have been a lot better.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

“Expansion of the year” and then they take it away for some obscure LS reason…
Find the logic.

To Anet: When you add content leave it there, it’s not like SAB was an integral part of the LS lore or anything.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Probably it will be released on april 1.st like the original SOB

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I liked SAB world 1, not so much world 2. World 2 was too much open space (ie instant death) and was too long for each zone. Each zone should have been cut into two separate zones. Didn’t do Trib mode on World 2 just because of that. They were long enough without the added insta/hidden deaths.
I’m really hoping they listened to us players and either made world 3 zones shorter (and/or made more zones) or made it so it can save our position so we can go back to it (either because we had to close or get D/C’d).
Either way looking forward to seeing those red SAB weapons!

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

i dont like SAB and i hope they dont bringt this back and waste 2 weeks for this

first SAB i had some fun the first and second time i did it but after this its just annoying and boring
i dont like to play with a nintento 8 bit console when can have it better – cmon we have 2014 and it was enough for a joke

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I want my SAB back <3
And this time, please please include the Bunny minipet q.q

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

No, not that boring non-fitting nonsense again…. I love Everything else in this game – except SAB! Create something that fits to lore and story instead!

Kima & Co

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Sindex.9520

Sindex.9520

No, not that boring non-fitting nonsense again…. I love Everything else in this game – except SAB! Create something that fits to lore and story instead!

Not like the whole living story itself has presented itself much better either. Honestly my tolerance level for SAB is much higher then lousy narrative that is overly ambiguous, poorly structured, and horribly executed.

If you really think about it the whole story up until this point has been a Dudley Do-Right cartoon. Except with all female leads, and the twist is we are suppose to take it seriously. I feel like I just insulted Dudley Do-Right cartoon right now by even saying that. Alright, how about it’s more like the Dudley Do-Right the movie with Brendan Fraser.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’m looking forward to SAB World 3. I hope the team has learned their lesson, and includes less chasms everywhere, and please, no dodge jumps. I really enjoyed Tribulation Mode, so I welcome that as well.

You know, in these sorts of games the third world is usually an underwater level, muhahahaha.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

SAB – and especially tribulation mode – is the only living story content that actually rewards effort instead of rng. It should be taken as an example, not shunned.
And i actually found it very fun, especially when exploring the levels in tribulation for the first time along with friends. I wait in trepidation for the 3rd world.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Teratus.2859

Teratus.2859

Not a fan of it myself

personally I find the content to be more annoying than anything else and the rewards just don’t seem worth the time

still people seem to like it so hopefully SAB3 will be more rewarding to those who share my opinion on it
that way we’ll be more interested in playing it

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Hey Josh, if you are reading this. Here’s some inspiration for an underwater level:

-evil smile-

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: village idiot.1436

village idiot.1436

With sab 2 anet went too far in nerfing of rewards. They also needed to take latency into account with tribulation mode, there appeared to be a d/c between where the client and server displayed the character as being. Dying from falling in lava while in mid air was particularly annoying.

With respect to tribulation mode I would rather have to pay careful attention to visual cues rather than just memorise places where traps are i.e. puzzle rather than memorisation.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Can’t wait to whip out my everlasting lives coin again.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Kimoe.2607

Kimoe.2607

Eagerly awaiting World 3, particularly the hellish tribulation mode <3

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Katastrofi.5816

Katastrofi.5816

I loved every aspect of SAB and can’t wait until it’s back.

There were a lot of people complaining about tribulation mode, but I accepted the challenge (sure, I nearly rage-quit several times the first few attempts) but once I learned the areas and all the traps, it quickly became a “beat my personal best.” I managed to do all of W1 in something like 15 minutes, and all of W2 in like 40 minutes, and have more weapon tokens than I know what to do with.

The rewards were definite and tangible. You beat the level? You get a token that’s a piece of a weapon. No looting some stupid chest at the end (unless you were in normal mode trying to get the blue ones) hoping for a chance for that token.

And that’s not bragging. That’s me showing off how much I loved to do it. SAB represents everything that the entire game SHOULD be. Want to do it solo? Okay. Want to play with a group and do it with friends? You can do that too. You got rewarded for completion every single time.. The achievements were based off of your individual skills and abilities, not the 100+ others shoved into the same server as you. If you wanted to do it with people, that option was available to you but in no way impacted you’re own ability to accomplish something on your own.

Super Adventure Box

in Living World

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Ready for world 3 here