Sarcastic commander <3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Krinstin.6287

Krinstin.6287

The next living world brought us into a great map, showed us a cool new travel way and epic fire and ice news.. But one thing that stood out in particular was the dialogue and how hilariously sarcastic the commander has become.
For the love of dwayna please keep up the sarcasm. Its the best thing that happened to the commander since he/she started showing emotions in the previous episode in ls3, i laughed out loud at his description of the chak pod and most of his/her quotes were gold!
On the other side this new ls makes the commander once again become the errand girl/boy, which was handled better in hot, but he/she left the pact so yeah.
Thanks arenanet for bringing us such an amazing game!

What are your oppinions on the new living world episode?

in Living World

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

I agree that the humor is great.

BUT…

Could it be a bit more… let’s say racially appropriate? The lines we got were brilliant in human or asura commander (even though the latter would probably use a bit more… bigger words), charr and sylvari felt weird saying that. Female sylvari basically gave me flashbacks to Commander Shepard on their more whimsical day, not to a race of top age 25, and the so far rather no-nonsensed male charr just sounds like a teenaged idiot. :/

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Him/her basically telling Lazarus when he appears, “It’ll be a short second life if you don’t.” Did make me chuckle a bit given how powerful he is.

in Living World

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

Having slightly different reactions by race would have been a neat touch, actually. Charr are probably not so easily grossed out. But there were a lot more hits than misses in ep2 I think.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

Him/her basically telling Lazarus when he appears, “It’ll be a short second life if you don’t.” Did make me chuckle a bit given how powerful he is.

but hey we killed 2 dragons already, you really think that we couldn’t handle single mursaat?

also bloodstone absorption out – if you remember GW: Prophecies – mursaat becomes very easy to kill once you get resistance to spectral agony….

still doable without it, you’d just need to be able to outheal that thing…..

and I’m here on fighting groups of mursaats…

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

in Living World

Posted by: Sir Alric.5078

Sir Alric.5078

but hey we killed 2 dragons already, you really think that we couldn’t handle single mursaat?

also bloodstone absorption out – if you remember GW: Prophecies – mursaat becomes very easy to kill once you get resistance to spectral agony….

still doable without it, you’d just need to be able to outheal that thing…..

and I’m here on fighting groups of mursaats…

Exactly. You can’t exactly expect someone who killed two Elder Dragons (with the help of friends and armies, yeah, but we still did it) to wet his/her pants at the sight of one Mursaat. No matter how much magical power the guy has. We have defeated stronger opponents before, so a little bit of kitteniness on our part is understandable.