Savage all PetrifiedWood/BloodRuby option?

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So i have a couple of stacks of these account bound items, i have had no uses for them for weels yet i still do ember bay and bloodstone fen dailys bcus….OCD.

With the new map that came out, i found the need to farm more unbound magic, but then i thought might as well savage a few dozen of this other useless things and make use of them, turns out i have to manually salvage each item and has no salvage all option. RIP fingers, with the salvage all option added months ago you would think anet would have made a change for this as well.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’d settle for leaving off the “warning” in order to complete the salvage. But Salvage All would go well, too. Split stack, salvage, profit.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I was cursing all the way through salvaging enough wood to gain 16k unbound magic. That’s over a stack worth of cursing.

in Living World

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

You definitely want to line the stack up with the accept button. Takes a few attempts getting the window into the right spot but at least you don’t have to move your mouse any more. Don’t click too fast either or the salvage option goes away.

in Living World

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I’ve been processing stacks like that for years, with the scrollwheel mapped to double-click. Awesome with an unlockable free-spinning scrollwheel. Opens a stack of bags in half a minute. Works for the winterberries, luckily, but the rubies and the wood are just horrible. Click too fast and you snap out of salvage mode.

in Living World

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Remove the dialogue at least. If we are in manual salvage mode these days, it means we mean it.

in Living World

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

Agreed, we really need a “salvage all” option for these.