Scarlet actually FUN?!

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

A random invasion popped up about an hour ago and I really have to say…

Minus the people pushing for a finish for achieves and minus the majority of the hardcore farmers and minus the two bickering, and QQing this invasion was actually FUN. We failed but everyone there did their absolute best without any pressure or negativity floating about.

And WOW are those mobs a bit harder with less manpower, was great to pull out some skill instead of relying on a zerg of 50 people.

I like this addition to the LS when it’s not every hour and tied to timed achieves.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

True! The random invasion was really fun. People rushed on the map – many more than I expected. We failed but it was quite fun. If disregarding QQ about farmers and winning-pushers, it is indeed a good cooperative event, imo best that LS gave us thus far.

I was also happy to see more Scarlet’s champs with new ascended mats just waiting for us. :p

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Yup, this event is fun. ^^

I’m very pleased with scarlet invasion.

Now that the event doesn’t happen every hour, I hope there will be a schedule posted somewhere =)

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

gw2stuff.com presumably, give it a little bit of time.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Yes I love this event and would much rather do this than the adventure box. So please give us some kind of schedule so we can be sure and make time to be there.

Scarlet actually FUN?!

in Living World

Posted by: Genreninja.8516

Genreninja.8516

I had fun in the event… I don’t fully understand the problem people are having, with other peoples play style.

QQ Zergs (umm. here’s an idea… don’t follow the zerg? No one is twisting your arm?)

QQ Gimmicks (Umm.. this is a game… the entire thing is a gimmick… What do you want? larger health pools instead? oh wait… )

QQ Gear Grind (the gear is a slight improvement. and not necessary. Unlike true gear grind treadmills where you HAVE to have the highest gear to perticipate. The content hasn’t gotten harder, and the improved stats are negligable. +10 to stats +40 to damage. that’s about it… And I spend more time grinding for the skins I want to transmute on top of it, than I do grinding for the actual armor….)