Scarlet getting better :)

in Living World

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

The later parts of this story arc have made me like the story content more than I did a while ago. It’s making me curious, interested and wanting to see what comes next. I have been following it all way, through every realease… And now we start to see what a story should really be like. Its beginning to get that immersive depth now! Me like!!!

Anyone who agree?

Kima & Co

in Living World

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

I was interested in Scarlet from the start and enjoyed everything she threw at us. I HONESTLY don’t get what all the hate is about.
The best part about the story content we got is the insight we got to all these characters we’ve been following around and fighting with, IMO.
I really enjoyed every part of the new instance and I’m hoping we’ll get more of them.

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I’m glad there are more story bits and I do think they are desperately trying to go in the right direction but nothing can salvage this whole Scarlet Briar LS fiasco. I just hope the devs and the writers learned some hard lessons this past year and don’t repeat the same mistakes in the next major living story arc.

I’m not immersed and I’m not amused. I’m….numb. That’s all I can think of to describe the feeling. I’m numb to the Living Story and I am disappointed with ArenaNet because of it.

(edited by Elbegast.6970)

in Living World

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

It’s not that you are more attracted to anything, it’s just that knowing this is the ending chapter makes it better to your eyes because of the curiosity factor to see how this is going to end.

It’s still a fact that the thing they’ve done now should have been done from the very beginning, praising them for the good work like they have discovered fire in an era where fire is in every house doesn’t sound good to me.

in Living World

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

Sorry, I can’t agree. Her character was already ruined by her flimsy backstory and the cheesy explanations they’ve thrown at us to explain her actions haven’t done anything to improve her feasibility as a character.

I would explain my reasoning, but there’s nothing I can say about it that hasn’t already been said by a multitude of sources. Check out the article that Massively wrote about it, for instance.

If you need more reasons, just keep browsing this forum.