Silverwastes Waypoint

Silverwastes Waypoint

in Living World

Posted by: Tony.8659

Tony.8659

Arenanet would it hurt to put another waypoint in Silverwastes? Getting tired of going back to the same one then make my way across the map every time. Please fix this issue.

Silverwastes Waypoint

in Living World

Posted by: dsslive.8473

dsslive.8473

There isn’t anything to “fix”

The reason for one waypoint both make sense lorewise and make the map feel the way it should feel, like a forward push in enemy territory.

We are only jsut beginning to set up a forward base, for the pact to be able to get people out there to set up more waypoints, they first need control of the area. Which is what we are fighting for in this map.

Also, the map isn’t that big, it doesn’t take very long to run back.

Silverwastes Waypoint

in Living World

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

Pro-tip:
Join a party in SW. Waypoint to your WvW home borderland. There you have everything at your disposal, from bank, to trading post, crafting stations, laurel vendor, and even the forge as long as your keep is not under enemy control. Once your done, log out to the character page and back in again,, and voila, you’ll find yourself where you left off in SW and on the same server. It’s not rocket science. Simply use the tools at your disposal.

If it’s a question of resurrecting, be aware that the NPCs will res you once a combat cycle is over, provided they retain control of the keep. If that’s not the case or your not in the vicinity of a keep, then your kitten out of luck. Ask people in map chat if they can res you. If there is no one around to do that, your better off finding a more populated server. Don’t attempt to solo keep content. It’s not single player friendly content.

(edited by OmniPotentes.4817)

Silverwastes Waypoint

in Living World

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

an alternative, at least for me, was for the quartermasters of each fort to offer to buy my junk and sell me salvage kits etc.