Skipmode for the story instances?

in Living World

Posted by: Omg Im Target.3095

Omg Im Target.3095

If this has already been posted i won’t care because it should show how important this is.

Getting achievements with rewards for story instances is in my opinion a fantastic idea. The problem is that the dialogues and cutscenes take so long and you can’t skip them. It can be difficult to make it skipable i know but can you just make a mode for those instances where dialogues and scenes will be shortend? I mean it’s incredible annoying if I lose a task for an achievement at the end(!) and have to do the same thing all over again.

in Living World

Posted by: Soinetwa.5193

Soinetwa.5193

well if u know you can restart all over again
then u only need to hear the begining a couple times

i dont think its needed but it surely woud be nice
but only the opener can decide if he wants to skip and he can only decide if everyone in the instance already have completed it with their chra

then

id agree with you

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

Heck, even if you do it for the first time. I don’t even dare to go into the story quests alone anymore, because the game has recently become prone to connection-loss and that doesn’t make the story more appealing. Seeing Scarlet turn evil the first time gave me goosebumps (great storywriting)
second time, meh, still cool..
I listenened taimi’s banshee wail about 7 times before I could outlive the connection loss.

For some reason the connection loss is only prone for the quest instances, rather than the open world.. weird

in Living World

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

After what happened in Season 1, I’m going to say “NO”.

Back in Season 1, people complained that there was no story for the events. These complainers never bothered to search for the various NPCs and other story-related events on the open world maps. The current system was created as a remedy for the complaints.