Small gradual changes - big difference

in Living World

Posted by: Combatter.5123

Combatter.5123

I think the repair operation after the invasion of Lion’s Arch was a bit of missed opportunity.

I think it would have been much cooler if over the course of the 2 weeks, Lion’s Arch began to reform but gradually. For example, at some time, a merchant could have entered the city and started to set up a shop. The next day, perhaps a worker could have started work fixing a certain structure.

These changes could take the form of regular player-based events but if that is too complicated, I think it would just be a lot nicer and realistic if changes were a bit more gradual rather than… new patch is out, BAM! .. Lion’s Arch is suddenly mostly repaired!

Cheers, Ben

Maetheryl Thorswood (Ranger), Bennish (Guardian), Lex Sabre (Elementalist)
Tyria, Underworld

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

I didnt see the new LA jet. But the news disapoint me for the first time in GW2 history. I hoped the rebuild would be slow and a bit painful ? The instant rebuild makes it fell like someon just summoned it. Its the opposite of what the living story is all about.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I can’t get into game atm..but really..? LA is already rebuilt?

Can someone poster a screenie..? I can’t seriously believe they would have missed such a massive opportunity to do something with..

in Living World

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I’m not in Southsun often enough, but aren’t those huts a little different all the time?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Living World

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Lion’s Arch is not mostly repaired. The vendors and a mystic forge are back, but the city is still a complete mess – as it should be.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Lion’s Arch is not mostly repaired. The vendors and a mystic forge are back, but the city is still a complete mess – as it should be.

Cool, thank you for that. WIll teach me to over read into forum threads!