Sparcus Firesplash and instant death

in Living World

Posted by: BraskenBrand.5971

BraskenBrand.5971

Welcome back to the Crown Pavilion! Most of you noticed the lack of loots and XP, it’s boring but it’s not the subject here. Bosses mechanics have changed too (to become lamer IMO), but that’s fine too, I guess.

However, something I don’t like is an instant death without knowing why. That happened to me about 5 times while fighting Sparcus Firesplash (the Fire Legion shaman in the Pavilion). Nothing in the combat log, no damage showing, just… dying. Does anybody knows if there is a valid reason for that, or is it just a bug? I have no idea what striked me, and before screaming “BUG!” I wanted to know your impressions.

Brasken Brand, big grumpy Norn
May Gandara never kneel

in Living World

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

He puts up a flame wall (usually in the lava) passing through it 1 shots you.

He also happens to knock you around while teleporting, so dont melee! But wait, there’s more, he ALSO puts up a shield that reflects ranged attacks, so dont use projectiles either!

Basically, bring a mesmer or a guardian because go kitten yourself if you’re any other class pretty much.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Everyone re-roll staff guardian!

/sarcasm

in Living World

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

staff guardians deserve to jump off the airship and not be rezzed.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

in Living World

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

staff guardians deserve to jump off the airship and not be rezzed.

No problem..we have full clerics… LMAO

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”

in Living World

Posted by: BraskenBrand.5971

BraskenBrand.5971

He puts up a flame wall (usually in the lava) passing through it 1 shots you.

He also happens to knock you around while teleporting, so dont melee! But wait, there’s more, he ALSO puts up a shield that reflects ranged attacks, so dont use projectiles either!

Basically, bring a mesmer or a guardian because go kitten yourself if you’re any other class pretty much.

Flame wall in lava huh? That’s why I couldn’t notice it I guess… But they could at least put something in the combat log XD. kitten , Anet should think a bit more before adding some “fun” in their game. This boss is just plain annoying.

Brasken Brand, big grumpy Norn
May Gandara never kneel