Speculating the next LW s3 episode (Spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So the first episode of LW season 3 we went to Bloodstone Fen, at the end Taimi told us that Primordus is active…

We then headed to Ember Bay on the 2nd episode and clashed with Primordus’ forces, but no sight of the Elder dragon. Lets not forget Taimi mentioning that Jormag is also active, according to Braham, before we went to the new map.

Now with the 3rd episode, just as before bits of clues teased us to the next episode. We explored a new map and engaged Jormag’s forces and found braham at the end of it. And as before, no sign of the Elder Dragon.

Now during the conversation wih Rox, she mentioned Canach was on the trail of the Minister aka Confessor Claudecus, who was headed to the Isle of Janthir. If we are gonna follow the pattern here, then i would speculate that that’s where we are headed to on the 4th episode.

I didn’t find any other clues during the first 3 episodes as to where else we might go next. Although some info to remember are: Caithe told us that the Pale Tree was getting better, which we may finally meet again sometime in the LW s3. Rytlock is in Black Citadel for dereliction of duty, we will meet him soon to. No news where Marjory and his new bff Lazarus went, though i bet we will meet Kasmeer soon as she worries for Marjory and then maybe catch up to them. Zojja and Logan still out of the picture, Eir dead, though no body was buried which makes me more worried(hint: magical ressurection probably through Jormag’s magic or became an icebrood, just as marjory wanted to bring back belinda through necromancy with lazarus’ help). Braham rallying norns in hoelbrak and probably heading to another Jormag territory with Rox on tow.

Did i miss something? Any thoughts? Speculate away!

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

(edited by J envy.5270)

in Living World

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

Some people think Rox’s comments about a beach while being frozen might be tied to Amnoon Oasis and thus Crystal Desert.

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Amnoon Oasis and thus Crystal Desert.

Probably because of that, more so considering ArenaNet said they had a 6 month cycle.

in Living World

J envy.5270

I have no reason to think amnoon oasis is the next map, not saying it won’t happen, just saying that it’s less likely than Isle of Janthir which has a real reason for venturing.

No mention of kralkatorrik being active, other than the leaked/possibly fake blurry screenshot that was circling in reddit a few weeks back. No personal or living story heroes, past and present are said to be stationed there either.

I still think isle of janthir has a stronger case to be the next map, nice speculation though.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Perhaps we’ll see the second half of Ember Bay. The Name of that Map is still in a weird Place.

Its also possible that we go to Hoelbrak in the next Episode and talk to the Norn “Leader” Knut Whitebear about Brahams leadership abilities and how he nearly got Rox killed. Perhaps Knut can influence a good Part of the Norn not to go with someone, who thinks that just because he did some cosmetic damage to a Tooth he can attack a Dragon. ( And he messed up so badly even the Crack Graphic is ugly. ).

in Living World

J envy.5270

Every episode shows a new map which is the intention of the devs, going back to hoelbrak is obviously a given, 2nd part of ember bay id say highly unlikely, maybe a 2nd map in ring of fire, but i’m sure gone are the days that we get tidbits of a map per patch like they did to dry top.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05