Speculation on 6th Ascended for Lum Armor

in Living World

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

So far, the basic collection for each piece of the Luminescent Armor has followed the same pattern:

3 rare armor pieces
4 Mordrem boss parts
1 Ascended jewelry piece

There are 2 more basic collections left and only one more ascended jewelry slot left to fill. Do you think the pattern will continue for the sixth piece and what do you think it will be?

Some possibilities:

Another duplicate ascended jewelry piece
An ascended backpiece (worrisome)

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

in Living World

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

It could also be an aquabreather, or non-equipment item. Maybe an inventory doodad with double-click action, or something for the home instance. Or even another Mawdry-related item, or Caithe’s dagger skin.

I should be writing.

(edited by Gulesave.5073)

in Living World

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Caithe’s dagger will likely be a gem store item, as with all the NPC weapons skins so far. I’m hoping we see the back piece as a story reward and the final accessory as the vendor piece.

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Could be a mini.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

Caithe’s dagger will likely be a gem store item, as with all the NPC weapons skins so far. I’m hoping we see the back piece as a story reward and the final accessory as the vendor piece.

Only problem I see with a back piece as a story reward is that it wouldn’t fit the workload for other back pieces. The ascended jewelry as a story reward does fit the workload for other ascended accessories if we ignore time gating. If it is a backpiece, I would expect a very high crest amount for it, unless it’s Mawdry…

I like the mini idea.

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

in Living World

Posted by: Exo.2965

Exo.2965

Let it be the asc. backpack with sinister stats and unic skin. That would be enough.

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

There are 2 more basic collections left and only one more ascended jewelry slot left to fill.

Or we can get an amulet with offensive slot.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Living World

Posted by: Exo.2965

Exo.2965

There are 2 more basic collections left and only one more ascended jewelry slot left to fill.

Or we can get an amulet with offensive slot.

why do you ever need Off or Deff slot in PVE gear?

Utility slot is all ours
+20% Gold from monsters
+20% Magic Find.png Magic Find

in Living World

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

Nomad Amulet seems likely

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I would say the most likely option for the chest piece will be the mordem heart. It is a very rare drop and is shared between all 4 breach monsters so you would only need one.

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Nomad Amulet seems likely

I know a few people who really want a Nomad’s amulet. So let’s hope it is this.

in Living World

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

It could also be an unskinned backpiece, like the straps you get at low levels. Ascended sinister stats without a new skin would be perfectly in line with the other items.

I should be writing.

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

It could also be an unskinned backpiece, like the straps you get at low levels. Ascended sinister stats without a new skin would be perfectly in line with the other items.

I don’t really see them giving out a free ascended back item like that. Every single ascended back item in the game requires massive grind or heavy crafting, so to just give one out for free like that (then allow you to buy more for 1000 crests) would be rather out of line with the other back items, even if it would be in-line with the other accessory awards we’ve gotten from LS recently.

I do hope we get some way to get a Sinister back item at some point, tho. And all the recently added stat combos for that matter.