Spoiler: I'm not ok with this

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

“Phlunt, if you’re backing out of the deal, then fine. Taimi, turn off your device. We’ll order the Pact to start destroying waypoints and gates immediately.”

“What’s that? You say I can’t do that? I can and I am. I am the Commander of the Pact, and I AM IN CHARGE HERE! If you are unwilling to do your part and help us against the dragons, then we’ll do it without you. The cost to you and yours will not be considered. Leave, or I and my team will execute you and leave your corpses for the vultures. Once the waypoint network is destroyed, the dragon will attack the only place such energy remains. The rest of us will have time to gather our forces while it devours Rata Sum.”

“What’s that? You were, perhaps, a bit hasty? Yes, I thought so too.”

Bravo! XD Let me go pick up my jaw…

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

“Phlunt, if you’re backing out of the deal, then fine. Taimi, turn off your device. We’ll order the Pact to start destroying waypoints and gates immediately.”

“What’s that? You say I can’t do that? I can and I am. I am the Commander of the Pact, and I AM IN CHARGE HERE! If you are unwilling to do your part and help us against the dragons, then we’ll do it without you. The cost to you and yours will not be considered. Leave, or I and my team will execute you and leave your corpses for the vultures. Once the waypoint network is destroyed, the dragon will attack the only place such energy remains. The rest of us will have time to gather our forces while it devours Rata Sum.”

“What’s that? You were, perhaps, a bit hasty? Yes, I thought so too.”

Bravo! XD Let me go pick up my jaw…

While it would be great to say that… nobody would let the PAct just destroy the Asura gates. Ebonhawke requires it for trade and supplies.

Kryta has dumped, IIRC, millions and millions of gold into making theirs. :P

Nobody would let that type of investment just get wasted.

in Living World

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I think it’s meant as a bluff.

Attachments:

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Sadly, a bad bluff. As the Pact would kitten off everybody doing it.

in Living World

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Sadly, a bad bluff. As the Pact would kitten off everybody doing it.

Well if they did attend the summit because of that threat and then mordrems attacked they probably would still have given in and understood why we had to go to such lengths. It may not even reflect badly on the pact as we are manipulating taimi and her device who are unassociated, so it might be seen as an individual action and we merely used our position as a form of intimidation (not that i think it’s wise to threaten a rep of an entire race whose members form a relatively large percentage of the organization we belong to) XD

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

There’d be no need to bluff the destruction of asura gates since Mordremoth wasn’t attracted to them. Hell, no need to say you’d destroy the waypoints personally, just say they’ll be removed from major non-asuran locations and boycotted. That is a major loss of revenue for the Arcane Council. No need to threaten killing Phlunt either, as there’s noway he’d be allowed back home without massive repercussions after the continuous destruction of waypoints by Mordrem and the public announcement of boycotting waypoints.

No violent threats issued, and Phlunt would begin fearing for his life knowing what Flax is willing to do to those who jeopardize the asuran supremacy (he faked Gorr’s death and imprisoned him just for trying to prove that the asura were wrong about magic and dragons). Only an idiot wouldn’t come around then.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.