Spoiler for Chapter 3

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

So is every other person in Dragon’s watch going to be a kitten to the commander. First we hard Marjory Delaqua and now we have Braham being a kitten to us. I wish their was an option to kick Braham in his nuts.

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Rytlock is the only adult in the group besides us it seems.

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

This whole “kitten” stuff is rediculous…

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: NorthernRedStar.3054

NorthernRedStar.3054

Don’t worry, I can already smell us killing Braham once he gets corrupted by Jormag as a result of his rash and foolish behavior.

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

I see it going down like this.

First Braham rallies the norn and Rox to fight jormag. Lots of people die, Rox comes back to our side being the smart one. Braham goes all boo hoo, I hate you I love you.

Then he’s consumed by hate and it turns into Destiny’s Edge vs Dragon’s Watch or what ever the new guild is called. We hopefully get to fight Braham and he realizes he’s just a weak emo boy who cant control his motions and oedipus complex.

He wants vengeance and goes to Jormag for unlimited power and we get to kill him(finally) and while we are at it killing the dragons too.

No?

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

Spoiler for Chapter 3

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

I wouldn’t be that upset about it if they had developed this better during HoT but this reaction came literally out of no where. Like wtf did you drink hateraid out in the kittening wild you stupid bald norn