[Spoilers] The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2

in Living World

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

Patch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_pesOrG5AI

As shown in trailer, Grove’s nuclear power plant exploded, which lead to fatal electricity disappearance and panic. Thanks to radiation and mating noise of local quaggans, radioactive tengu named Mordremoth awoke nervously.

Thanks to sudden appearing of Mordemoth and electricity loss, Grove went out of food and water supplies in no time. Crime was everywhere and you could see mutant ninja Skritts stealing on every corner.

Shortly after, Rytlock somehow made it out alive of Mystic Toilet. He instantly joined forces with Eir, Zojja and Logan. They looked up into the sky, seeing kitten Godzilla. Logan, as always royal, run away to help her queen, privately. This time he didn’t borrowed Rytlock’s sword but his toilet paper roll, which he saved for this particular situation.

And this is part when we come!

Just when all hope seemed lost, (we)brave Tyrians & Legendary Lama decided to help!

We will have to use Death-ray turrets (like at Tequatl) to defeat Mordemoth and his evil gang which spreads fear, before Pale Tree dies.

If we stop it, we will receive mini Godzilla and Mordemoth’s wings. Also, for completing whole episode you will recieve “Mutant Ninja Skritt” infinite tonic.

And if we don’t stop it, well… To be continued…

This short comedy was written by me and my brother Iron Griffin. We hope it caused wide smile on your face

Enjoy the rest of your beautiful day!
Cheers!

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

(edited by TokyoGhost.6492)

in Living World

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

Pale Tree’s going to go all Walder Frey and butcher all the faction leaders along with the Pact. You heard it here first.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

in Living World

Posted by: Omg Im Target.3095

Omg Im Target.3095

8/10
Would enjoy it

in Living World

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

If the Pale Tree turned on us that way it’d be a stroke of genius. But it’s not going to happen unfortunately – from her anthem used to promote GW2, to her role in bringing about the downfall of Zhaitan, there’s no way ANet would be willing to throw that all away in that plot twist.