(Spoilers) and speculations

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So who else thinks Lazarus is gonna be the new Undead Lich(from gw1), hence help us then backstab us soon after his goal is accomplished.

Marjory going to the darkside, wants to bring back Belinda.

And this picture below….hmmm peg leg – gemstore check…..dragon looks familar i wonder if devs are a fan too….

overall a fun new living story update.

speculate away!

Attachments:

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Living World

J envy.5270

i wonder if Marjory is a White Mantle insider before we met her in living world season 1, we don’t really know her background all that much to begin with. She’s always been kinda shady like Caithe, hence why she don’t get along with her.

Or Marjory going through the Sasuke route(Naruto) like i said originally, and go to the darkside, ending up as a pawn of Lazarus, and we will have to kill her before we get to Lazarus at some point, much like we kill Undead Prince Rurik in gw1, before killing Undead Lich.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

Welp the only stable theory I have is that either we will kill primordus in this season or this season will follow up to expac where we do so most likely also bringing jormag down while at it, then we would proceed to overly buffed kralkatorrik….

I have no doubts that lazarus have not suddenly turned Saint over nearly dying and coming back, only question is what he is upto and when he will try to backstab us.

I have no idea what marjory is actually up to and how this will end… but I think caithe is trustable (sort of) again

I also wonder how exacly rytlock will get out of his troubles as I assume he won’t be willing to tell the charr emperor more on his magic than he did tell us, and knowing his earlier behaviours I would not be much surprised if he came back as…. charr emperor

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

in Living World

J envy.5270

We will never kill an Elder Dragon in a living world update, that is saved for expansions. What i think will happen instead is we will push the story so far to the point that the fight between primordus and jormag will be so big that by the time expansion comes, its a full on war.

i beleive caithe is on a redemption route, she won’t be as shady as she was last expansion. And she might have a bigger role than Canach, as the representation of the sylvari species heading to the next expansion.

imo Lazarus will help us bring 1 or 2 dragons, and get the power of 1 or the other or both, then he will go back fighting us thinking he is now a god, and we will rekt his face.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I have no doubts that lazarus have not suddenly turned Saint over nearly dying and coming back, only question is what he is upto and when he will try to backstab us.

He seemed pretty intent at one point to exact revenge when his initial plan for rebirth had failed him. That’s for sure, so I’m kind of interested in getting more dialog with him in order to figure that all out.

To be honest, I get tired of these betrayals in any story. They’re largely predictable and they’re always bound to happen at the most opportune time. Really hoping Lazarus wont be like that and when the Elder Dragons are gone he just ups and goes, “Ight Commander, you leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. Don’t start nothing – there wont be nothing.”