Storyblog: Interview with the queen

in Living World

Posted by: BourneDark.2349

BourneDark.2349

I enjoyed this interview however the reporter failed to ask a question that really matters "Queenie where are your shoes? "

in Living World

Posted by: BourneDark.2349

BourneDark.2349

But it’s a huge PR stunt & shows she hasn’t got a clue as to what’s happening beyond the palace doors. How do you NOT go see Logan when you are a driving force to why DE broke up, how do you not question Caudacus after you got kidnapped at his place..I mean his backyard is a hotbed of bandit activity… pfft down with the monarchy pls & ty

in Living World

Posted by: Sisriana.2384

Sisriana.2384

Dude, have a snickers you’re starting to act like Svanir…

#ThisRoseHasThorns
#LettuceLifeOP
#EloniaIsBae

in Living World

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

“Queenie…”

…and that was the last day that reporter had a job.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

This may get merged either to Living Story or to Lore, but while it’s here:

I’d guess she either has gone to see Logan (in illusionary disguise), or else is acting to quell any further rumors about a scandalous liaison during a time of spreading anti-Crown propaganda. Or … she really has no personal feelings for him and no need to go see him as her mesmeric hooks have been in him since he first laid eyes on her in Edge of Destiny (though why she felt the need to brainwash him into serving her still begs explanation, if that’s what happened).

in Living World

Posted by: Sindex.9520

Sindex.9520

The question about how people felt about the fallen was interesting.

I’ve heard the cries of anguish of our people in the wake of these losses;

It would be interesting to see if Caudecus takes advantage of this. Twisting the victory we had against Mordremoth; as something that will become more self-destructive with future endeavors against the other dragons. Basically focusing on what happened with the Pact Fleet and Sylvari link to Mordremoth (even though it’s dead).

in Living World

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

Sounds more to me like a modern politician trying to keep the charade running. Read very much like House of Cards.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

in Living World

Posted by: Icdan Sevaen.4628

Icdan Sevaen.4628

I’d guess she either has gone to see Logan (in illusionary disguise), or else is acting to quell any further rumors about a scandalous liaison during a time of spreading anti-Crown propaganda. Or … she really has no personal feelings for him and no need to go see him as her mesmeric hooks have been in him since he first laid eyes on her in Edge of Destiny (though why she felt the need to brainwash him into serving her still begs explanation, if that’s what happened).

in the personal story it’s revealed that she really does have feelings for Logan

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

in the personal story it’s revealed that she really does have feelings for Logan

Or maybe that’s just what she WANTS us to think.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

She’s a mesmer. Mesmer don’t have feelings, they just make perfect, disposable imitations.

Although I don’t value her too much, I still think she did very well in the past. Logan’s Harm was his own responsability, and while he was leaving his party at the worst moment and running in circles, she do saved the day for those that were with her during Kralky’s pass.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

in Living World

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

She’s a mesmer. Mesmer don’t have feelings, they just make perfect, disposable imitations.

Although I don’t value her too much, I still think she did very well in the past. Logan’s Harm was his own responsability, and while he was leaving his party at the worst moment and running in circles, she do saved the day for those that were with her during Kralky’s pass.

Happened across this today, interesting read:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4tz5hz/how_queen_jennah_killed_snaff_and_saved/