Suggestion: BF Collection

in Living World

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

While Bloodstone Fen is a fun zone, I feel like it lacks something; a reason to go back to it.

Sure, theres the T6 mats and all, which is very nice, but at the end of the day I feel liek theres still no incentive to actually go to the zone.

So I was thinking, maybe Anet should add a collection to collect the ascended items in BF aswell as the minis, this collection could just reward AP and a title, so that those who have gotten the items can show off they have “mastered the zone”?

in Living World

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I read that title and I thought… a BOYFRIEND collection? wot?

Tbh, bloodstone fen is the first map I like for itself. The events are okayish, but mostly I like the lack of being forced to certain points on the map. If I want to spend hours doing nothing but gliding and catching unbound magic, while pewpewing mobs… I can do that.

Or if I want to just kill mobs, I can do that.

Or I can follow a commander tag to do those events.

I dont really think there’s anything “lacking”. The rewards are steadily flowing in no matter what I choose to do, so there’s enough incentive to come back for more.

Also, if you have that backpiece, that shows you spend days/weeks on that map… so it doesnt really need an extra reward, imo.

So I cant quite agree, sorry :/

Now… about that boyfriend collection…

in Living World

Excell.1042

Oh kitten . Well, no it was Bloodstone Fen collection.. but…

maybe we can get something arranged, wink wink nudge nudge.

in Living World

Posted by: Goldfox.5729

Goldfox.5729

‘’Many have eyes, but few have seen.’’ – Scriptures of Lyssa, 45 BE

in Living World

Excell.1042

I’d actually want something tied to Bloodstone Fen, Dry Top had the ambrite weapon collection, Silverwastes the Carapace Armor collection. Bloodstone Fen just feels kind of meh, they don’t have to go out of their way to create a whole weaponset.

Could just add a collection for getting all minis/bloodstone jewelery, slap +10 AP on it and a title and it’d feel more like “Hey, i’ve mastered this zone and got the collection for it!”