[Suggestion] Cin Business "eater" reward icon

in Living World

Posted by: Graphik.8673

Graphik.8673

This looks exactly the same as the “eater” reward from Ember Bay. Anything right now would be cooler than mixing up which one eats what when I go to feed it.
Image included, just as an example to what I am referencing, and how players can differentiate fast without having to hover over tooltips when trying to sort through inventory quickly.

Not sure if that would spoil storyline or anything, but it would be helpful for those people who click fast.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

Nonsense! The Sentient Oddity is purple, while the other is clearly blue. How could you get the two mixed up? Unless you were colour-blind… OK, now I see your point.

in Living World

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Interesting. In your picture I can tell the difference. This is what I see in my inventory. The anomalies are lined up in order of acquisition. As far as I can tell there is NO difference between the icons for the 2nd and 3rd.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Graphik.8673

Graphik.8673

just to be clear, this is just me altering the color of the eater as a suggestion for players to differentiate [without having to hover over all the time, etc. because not everyone keeps their eaters “organized”].

i have my eaters organized, but it still gets me as to why it’s the same exact color icon. it…could be another color if it was intended that the newer eaters are all the same “entity” shape. (wink)

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

+1 for this suggestion! It bugs me how the Oddity and Aberration have exactly the same icon. XD