(Suggestion) LS character bonus missions

in Living World

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

I’d love to play through a bonus mission as Rox or Marjory.

GW 1 offered a bonus mission pack where you could play through an important event in four different characters’ lives and it was a great idea.

It was interesting because you learn more about the characters and fun because you had a unique skill bar for a change. If you completed the bonus missions you could choose a historically themed weapon as a reward.

I think it would be relatively easy to put this kind of bonus content in GW2 using the same method as the original – have an NPC or item that you can interact with that can take you into the story instance.

Some of the NPCs in the game are so likeable that it seems a shame not to use them more. It’s not just the living story characters either. I mean, who wouldn’t want to have a whole mission dedicated to someone as awesome as Tybalt Leftpaw?

in Living World

Posted by: Samuli.7852

Samuli.7852

You know what, I was just thinking about this a while ago. I think it would be a great way to add backstories to the living story characters (why not the personal story characters too). I really loved the Bonus Mission pack for GW1. Maybe we could even play as Scarlet?

in Living World

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

Support.

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

in Living World

Posted by: Memandi.5860

Memandi.5860

I think this would be a fun idea. But I think it would feel weird to play as those characters, I’d rather play my own. I like the idea though! Maybe we could solve the case with Mendel and the corrupt minister? I’m really curious about that after having played through the human story!