Sylvari elementalist green fire.

in Living World

Posted by: Binnut.4623

Binnut.4623

I have noticed since the last Living world patch that my fire skills for my sylvari elementalist has a green tint. This is not the case for a human elementalist.

This seems to be a reference to the elder dragon, and frankly, it makes me a little scared for the future of the sylvari!

Edit: Hmm… It seems that it only were in the Silverwastes that my sylvari did that. But i still finde it somewhat strange.

(edited by Binnut.4623)

in Living World

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Lol? Are you serious?

Post pictures.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Living World

Posted by: Arcangel the Reaper.9418

Arcangel the Reaper.9418

Oddly enough, every since the last Living Story my Sylvari and the images of other (player) sylvari where you can see the eyes have been red. Maybe other players have the red eyes but mine are were more of a yellow. Probably a glitch, but I will see if I can grab some pictures later to back it up.

in Living World

Posted by: Jake.1430

Jake.1430

The green tint might just be the Silverwastes atmosphere. There is a a lot of green floating in the air, to make it feel “planty” this is most predominate around a fort when the Mordem take it.

As for Sylvari having red eyes, by default, sylvari models will spawn in with Red eyes and White glow. You’ll see this if your game didn’t load them right. Which happens oftentimes. I also see it most when hopping in and out of water. Something with the rapid head gear changing I think.

But, it’s all gameplay and glitches. Sorry to kill your dreams.