Tequatl the Sunless is too easy

in Living World

Posted by: RemovedQuasar.6108

RemovedQuasar.6108

In my opinion, Tequatl the Sunless is too easy to kill for be a champion of Zaithan, people just go below him and start attack unless the dragon die, it’s boring and too easy.

It would be a good idea to make the fight similar to that of versus the Claw of Jormag with environmental weapons; players should weaken Tequatl with Asura Towers and Hylek guns before attack him with normal skills (in a similar way with the Claw and the Pact weapons). This would make the fight more competive and amazing (imho of course).

ps: sorry for my bad grammar.

in Living World

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Yes, it’s too easy—as are all of the dragon battles.
The bigger problem is that the encounters themselves are lackluster—after the inital entry of the dragons, which are quite amazingly cool actually.

in Living World

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Considering there are like… 3… people left that maybe does Tequila due to everyone else foaming at the mouth while killing aetherblade champs, how should it be made harder? 3 step event that’s never going to be finished, ever?

Nah, he is a low level boss and should be decently simple to kill. It still take ALOT of time to get his HP down when killing him solo. Believe me, I’ve tried and got tired of it

in Living World

Posted by: Cinnamon Goddess.3869

Cinnamon Goddess.3869

First I dont think we ever kill the dragons..they just decide to leave. I also very much agree that the encounters are disappointing after the initial encounter. There seems to be no strategy to fighting them and I can just set my character to auto attack and walk away. The Dragons should move and jump around not just where they are standing but in a huge area around the map. I should have to chase after them and be trampled by them…etc. The rewards on the dragons are also very disappointing and the only reason I have bothered to fight them is to see if I could get a precursor drop. After doing that 100+ times I dont even care anymore. GW2 drop rate is soo horrible that it ruins its own content! Arenanet needs to re-evaluate its concept of reward. I would be happier if I was guarenteed to get a precursor from a dragon, or any boss for that matter, even if I had a counter and had to kill that boss 100 times to get it. I NEED to know that I am making progress otherwise I feel as if I am wasting my time. Content like this ceases to be fun after doing it 10 or 20 times; Then I am just grinding!

in Living World

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Okay if it’s too easy, grab on level armor and weapons, do not use any skills etc that would not be available to a player of that level, and then use a group of 10 to defeat him.

Or better still setup a perma death server.

in Living World

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Okay if it’s too easy, grab on level armor and weapons, do not use any skills etc that would not be available to a player of that level, and then use a group of 10 to defeat him.

He’s soloable without taking even 1 damage, just grab a ranged weapon and a skill that grants stability for 5 seconds with a cooldown of ~45seconds or lower.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Living World

Evon Skyfyre.9673

He’s soloable without taking even 1 damage, just grab a ranged weapon and a skill that grants stability for 5 seconds with a cooldown of ~45seconds or lower.

So much for scaling difficulty lol, they ran into that in SWTOR in one of their dungeons the final boss could be 3 manned . (It was meant to be a raid lol)

in Living World

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

Tequatl is awful.

Did you know the megalaser fires even if its destroyed?

Claw of Jormag is the only cool dragon. (hurrr).

Would love way more variety in the dragon fights themselves, way more dragon fights, increased difficulty, better scaling….

Claw of Jormag needs the spot where people mindlessly charzooka the ice wall removed. And/or needs to give a purpose to fighting the ice elementals, because srsly no point.

Shatterer …needs to be less autoattack for veektory. I would suggest giving him protection that only the cannon turrets can break. And if he kills a player or NPC, that player/NPC Brands, creating a NPC version

kitten what can you even do about Tequatl. I’ve got nothing.

in Living World

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

The Shatterer justs needs to lay down an environmental field around it (like the one that Claw has) that covers the area to its sides so you can’t stand on that little hill and attack it. It’s clearly meant to be fought head-on.

in Living World

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

Maybe making these dragon events similar to the current invasion events would be a nice touch.
Having a lot of mobs (including champs) that spawn and have to be defeated within time to make the dragon appear. The rewards should of course be comparable to the current invasion events. One rare and a handful of blue greens is very bland with the ~7 gold/hour we get from the clockwork invasions.

Some thought provoking quote

in Living World

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Lower level players need something to kill too, go do something else!!! Not every battle needs to be a 20-30 min. slug fess.

in Living World

Evon Skyfyre.9673

If they make this and other events harder, they need to give us more than greens and crafting items.

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

only comment if they make it harder they need to increase the payout otherwise leave it alone

in Living World

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

The Shatterer justs needs to lay down an environmental field around it (like the one that Claw has) that covers the area to its sides so you can’t stand on that little hill and attack it. It’s clearly meant to be fought head-on.

The Shatterer already has something like this. If go to the more back sides of him, or behind, you will get hit with chaos storms that do a lot of damage. All that needs to be fixed for this is to extend the chaos storms about 30 more feet forward to the little hill.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf