in Living World

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

it wasnt mordramoth right? cuz i hope not

The Dragon on the new LS trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

I didn’t see any dragons in the latest trailer. That was a teragriff, which is still scary, but not as powerful.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I didn’t see any dragons in the latest trailer. That was a teragriff, which is still scary, but not as powerful.

Teragriffs doesn’t really look like that.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

That is 100% not a teragrif. If it is it’s some evolved version of it. Just go ingame and compare the movie to a teragrif

in Living World

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Yep, it was no teragriff. It looked closer to one of those dragon champs (size-wise) than a teragriff or full sized dragon. That thing had wings, not just elongated arms/claws or talons from its back.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Living World

Rebound.3409

A dragon champion is the size of tequatl of claw of jormag or krakaltoric minidude. That’s like a barely hatched starving to death dehidrated on the verge of death dragon compared to the dragon champions out there.

99% sure the flower power champion is the dude we fought in the silvari capital.

in Living World

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

I’m just going to throw this out there, but it looked like it was about the same size as Glint was…

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

A dragon champion is the size of tequatl of claw of jormag or krakaltoric minidude. That’s like a barely hatched starving to death dehidrated on the verge of death dragon compared to the dragon champions out there.

99% sure the flower power champion is the dude we fought in the silvari capital.

The Nornbear wasn’t much bigger than a regular Norn.
The Dragonspawn was rather small as well.

Captain Whiting was human sized and Morgus Lethe was Norn-sized. The Eyes of Zhaitan weren’t really that big either.

Size != Power.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Tanner Richards.2134

Tanner Richards.2134

I am hopeing this dragon egg will hatch when the 5 races have it and it could be a new elder dragon but on our side and give people a new power which can be the new proffesion for the game

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I am hopeing this dragon egg will hatch when the 5 races have it and it could be a new elder dragon but on our side and give people a new power which can be the new proffesion for the game

It’s Glint’s child. It might become an Elder Dragon, but I don’t see how on earth her child would be born as an Elder Dragon. We’ve seen one of her children before, it definitely wasn’t an Elder Dragon

in Living World

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

It looked like the datamined teragriff “boss”; Lord stabbyArm…

Render: http://imgur.com/4x6UjxS
Original post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2lz2j8/datamining_tangled_path_enemy_render/

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’m just going to throw this out there, but it looked like it was about the same size as Glint was…

That is incorrect. Glint is clearly a size category bigger.

What is also interesting, is that the new trailer shows us tiny dragon minions as well. They almost look like mini versions of this dragon boss.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Living World

Rebound.3409

The Nornbear wasn’t much bigger than a regular Norn.
The Dragonspawn was rather small as well.

Captain Whiting was human sized and Morgus Lethe was Norn-sized. The Eyes of Zhaitan weren’t really that big either.

Size != Power.

The poster was asking if that thing was mordramoth…and i said no, it’s a regular mob and mordreamoth’s champion is the minidragon we fought in the previous living story. Ho was that wrong? All your listings just prove what i said lol.

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

No, you claimed that a dragon champion is the size of Tequatl and Claw of Jormag, which is quite clearly not the case, which I proved by naming multiple dragon champions that are quite small.

Dragons can have multiple champions. Zhaitan have a kitten-ton of them over Arah for example.

The dragon seen in the trailer has been datamined and the title of the entity is MordremBoss or something like that. Which, combined with the video would very much suggest a champion.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Rebound.3409

Yes it’s the case. U are mistaking the “champion” terminology here. I am not referring to the ingame regular trash “champion” nobody cares about..it’s just in your way, but to the “second in command” or whatever u want to call it. U get what i am saying now? The champion..champion. The big dude second in command to the big boss. Like Teq is to Zhaitan, Claw is to Jormag, Purple dragon is to Krakaltorik…that’s how the dragon we fought in the previous living story is to Mordi. And let’s be serious Mordi can’t be less impressive then Zhaitan…..like the thing we saw in the trailer. That’s a bit over human size basically.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

But that is not how the term Dragon Champion is used in the game lore.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_champion

Not all of them are/were massive or even large.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Rebound, Lordkrall is absolutely correct. He’s not using the in game ‘Champion’ term for enemies that are a step up from Veterans. He’s using actual lore of Dragon Champions showing that they come in varying shapes and sizes… Go look at the link he posted.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

The Elder Dragons have multiple Dragon Champions, not just one ‘second-in-command’ champion each. If you did the PS, during Victory or Death we fought 3 such Dragon Champions during the flight, so it would be obvious that there are more than one such creature for each of the Elder Dragons, and has been stated, they’re not all the same size. Even doing Claw of Jormag they nearby NPC’s state that they drew one of them out from hiding, implicating there’s more than just that one.

in Living World

Rebound.3409

It’s funny how offended people seem to be that i didn’t say it picture perfect.

@Zaklex yes i am perfectly aware there’s more then 1. I remember perfectly well how many “Tequetals” we fought trying to get to Zhaitan They were all the same…but multiple indeed.

I will keep my initial idea…that the thing they showed in the trailer, that is just 2 times at best bigger then a human is NOT a dragon champion. Maybe a legendary or champion trash. It depends on each person’s view what he considers to be a champion or not.

He also is in no way Mordi like the poster initially thought but u deviated the initial idea. If he is indeed Mordi or a dragon champion (which i already stated which is in my opinion), i would be extremely disappointment. Nothing epic about it.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Living World

Posted by: Canakun.8031

Canakun.8031

It’s funny how offended people seem to be that i didn’t say it picture perfect.

@Zaklex yes i am perfectly aware there’s more then 1. I remember perfectly well how many “Tequetals” we fought trying to get to Zhaitan They were all the same…but multiple indeed.

I will keep my initial idea…that the thing they showed in the trailer, that is just 2 times at best bigger then a human is NOT a dragon champion. Maybe a legendary or champion trash. It depends on each person’s view what he considers to be a champion or not.

He also is in no way Mordi like the poster initially thought but u deviated the initial idea. If he is indeed Mordi or a dragon champion (which i already stated which is in my opinion), i would be extremely disappointment. Nothing epic about it.

Nah bro, I think you’re getting offended for being called out on something you were incorrect about. But it’s chill.

Dragon Champion refers to any creature that champions their respective elder dragon…as was stated, this includes small champions.

the creature in the trailer may or may not be a champion, either way, it will be a DIFFERENT champion to the one we fought at the grove.

Mamorou Itou Defense Club.
Protect him at all costs.

in Living World

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

I’m just pumped that the new LS coming out soon. The Story is getting very interesting. Will be fun to replay the full season as a recap once we get to season 3.

Necromancer Main

in Living World

Rebound.3409

If u want to consider “extremely amused” as being offended in order to make u feel like u win a conversation, sure why not :P i am “offended”

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

How can it depends on each person’s view when there is an actual true definition of what a Dragon Champion is?

If it get announced as Mordremoth’s Champion it will be a Dragon Champion. If it does not, it might not be a Dragon Champion. Simple as that.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

Queen ants have wings and are bigger than regular ants, and aside from its wings and size, it looked EXACTLY like a teragriff… so maybe its a queen teragriff? seems like the most obvious answer… it could also be mordremoths version of underling dragons, like Zhiatain had Tequatl, one at claw island, three kill-able ones in arah dungeon, and a dozen others in the sky. (Note, all his dragons are of the same sub species -death- and thus look the same, so it can then be assume that the dragons that follow other elder dragons are of the same sub-species and appearence.)

…but I think mordremoths dragons look more like the one that slyvari characters see in the dream just before they awaken, and consequently, like the very one that attacked the pale tree. so most likely that Iis what his dragons look like and the boss in the trailor is just a queen or evolved version of a teragriff

(edited by OtakuModeEngage.8679)