The Sous-Chef

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Sanctus.6950

Sanctus.6950

Is anyone else as interested in seeing what Sous-Chef Siemur Oxbone is going to do with bloodstone dust as I am?

Sanctus The Wall – Warrior – Final Scourge [Fin] / Anbu Ops [ANBU]

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: mjasa.5821

mjasa.5821

I wish he would make some use for the Dragonite ore, we already have the Bloodstone eating Mawdrey

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Countess Aire.9410

Countess Aire.9410

Can we have ascended food. Something that takes down agony or breaks Mordy’s stun. It could work. We used the machine that drove Scarlet crazy. So we should be able to handle digesting blood dust. Just saying.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’ve seen a few people guessing that it’s a hint that ascended cooking will be coming. But I think I’m with the chef on this, I don’t want to eat bloodstone dust.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

50% condi duration food inc

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

Rather food scandal incoming. I already see the unlucky people, who ate of his food lying ,in the streets of LA and vomiting their own internal organs. And then its our task to stop this manic before he contaminates the whole water supply system of Tyria.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I hope something does come of him! Though on Points of Interest Bobby Stein (I think) said he basically put that conversation in as filler to give some payoff to the long walk to the kitchen. He saw the two NPC’s, thought it looked like they were having an argument, and as he’d done stuff on Mawdrey he wrote that chat simply to have fun with it.

Of course that could have been the seed but they can still actually do more now that people have begun to sink their teeth into the ramifications. And he could have been holding back on expanded plans based on it, too … he did look quite smug in that PoI.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Eirian Direstorm.9748

Eirian Direstorm.9748

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

50% condi duration food inc

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Incursiƶn [iN]

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I hope something does come of him! Though on Points of Interest Bobby Stein (I think) said he basically put that conversation in as filler to give some payoff to the long walk to the kitchen. He saw the two NPC’s, thought it looked like they were having an argument, and as he’d done stuff on Mawdrey he wrote that chat simply to have fun with it.

Of course that could have been the seed but they can still actually do more now that people have begun to sink their teeth into the ramifications. And he could have been holding back on expanded plans based on it, too … he did look quite smug in that PoI.

Didn’t Job-o-Tron start off as something similar?

A throw-away character someone put on Southsun to give us a bit of insight into Subdirector Noll’s personality. Then someone else on the team thought he was fun and put him into the final instance, someone else brought him back for a later release and so on.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

That norn will end up strangled to death by several wild Mawdrey II’s at once.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

He could open Tyria’s first pet store with different flavored bloodstone dust for Mawdry.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

As I said before, I’ll be disappointed if there’s not a food cart in the next few patches. I’d love to see it move to a random location in a new map every patch. I don’t even mind if there’s not recipes for sale, just some fun items to play with.

Bloodstone Nopale Thrasher soup: makes you vomit every few seconds (similar to too much candy).

Bloodstone Ghost Poppers: makes your character start screaming for water because it’s too hot. (ever eat something way too hot?)

Bloodstone Sunday: So good it makes you pass out.

Bloodstone Merangue Pie: perfect for throwing

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

As I said before, I’ll be disappointed if there’s not a food cart in the next few patches. I’d love to see it move to a random location in a new map every patch. I don’t even mind if there’s not recipes for sale, just some fun items to play with.

Bloodstone Nopale Thrasher soup: makes you vomit every few seconds (similar to too much candy).

Bloodstone Ghost Poppers: makes your character start screaming for water because it’s too hot. (ever eat something way too hot?)

That would be EPIC!!! then, after a few patches of him moving around selling terrible failures, he could succeed, and that would launch grandmaster crafting

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

It is little bits like this they could have something where we follow this guy, figure out where he is in the world and along with a small storyline and possibly tasks we have to do for him where there is a hidden achievement for sticking with his story over a period of time to see the resolution or a reward. I could see him launching grandmaster chef crafting certainly.

I would love to see more characters that you find and then follow over time to see interactions etc. and outcomes that either reward or give a small achieve for. It is also a great way to get more history of races etc. Personally, I would like to see them scattered all over so you have to stumble across them and become engaged enough to follow through and be rewarded for that.

There was one small robot in Metrica at Soren Draa that I followed for some time as it delivered messages to various asura. I got intrigued watching what messages it was delivering and to whom. I thought it was a brilliant touch of ambience to the area and would love to see more things like that around the world. Make it worth while following someone who catches your attention.

The Sous-Chef

in Living World

Posted by: Thayel.1236

Thayel.1236

That would be EPIC!!! then, after a few patches of him moving around selling terrible failures, he could succeed, and that would launch grandmaster crafting

These ideas could be really fun and would make the increase in cooking skill enjoyable. Having to battle through the failures with “interesting” side effects could be very comical and fun. Culminating with the final ah’ha! moment when it all comes together.