in Living World

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

Thanks for the heads-up.

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

If you can only access it from Challenger Cliffs, I think that is fair game.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

Oh that’s a good one! Wait, is it the one you Aspect-jump under the cliff? I was hoping I had gotten a clue to my twelfth (I don’t actively look for them).

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

That was the first coin I found ^^ I noticed the new skillpoint that was added and found some new Air Crystals around that area in the old zone. Found the coin on my way up to the skillpoint. You could not go to where the coin was before the patch so technically the coin is in the new zone, albeit on the edge of it.

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

I’d agree, except the coin can only be accessed from the earlier area. You can’t drop to it from Challenger Cliffs or anything, because the coin is hidden under the ledge.

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

I’d agree, except the coin can only be accessed from the earlier area. You can’t drop to it from Challenger Cliffs or anything, because the coin is hidden under the ledge.

Sorry but that’s wrong. i dropped down on a ledge just below the skillpoint and ran along it, jumped normally once to the ledge with the coin

In due time, all will serve the asura.

The last lost coin

in Living World

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

It was the first one I found (I wasn’t looking for them at the time, still doing the story mission) and thought it was pretty obvious, I mean there’s a wind aspect (two even and a lightning) where they never were before which suggested something was there since they don’t really randomly scatter those things around.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.