This is Guild Wars 2

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

Season 2, “The Dragon’s Reach – Part 1”, “Summit Invitations”. As part of the so-called “new content”, in order to progress through the storyline we have to complete an old event, the “Breaking the Ice” chain in Frostgorge Sound.

Which is not going to happen.

Why? Because the grinders have the event as part of their champion farming rotation. Since the event has a timer, and since the farmers focus on killing the champions instead of focusing on killing the enemies that need to be killed for the event to progress, and the more farmers there are the higher the enemies’ HP, well… That event is not going to be done.

Therefore, in order to advance through the storyline, not only we have to wait until the event begins, we also have to hope that there aren’t too many grinders nearby to inflate the bosses’ HP (while they focus on killing the champions). It’s the Scarlet invasions all over again.

Trying to finish an event knowing you’re surrounded by grinders who are only getting on your way, while you try to kill massive damage sponges that do zero damage but have a million HP… That’s Guild Wars 2.

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Erm…i just did that event yesterday to go through my story…The problem that used to be out there with the watchtower, was fixed, alot of people moved on to whatever the next farm is. thank goodness because getting through your story then was impossible, now its pretty easy.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I did it phew weeks ago – no problem met…..

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Yeah had no issues running through it recently – didn’t encounter this problem

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

Did this week-end without problems. Sure, there were like 50-60 people, but I had no problems completing the series of events. Maybe you just got a bad overflow. Try again.

This is Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Good old Test, why am I not surprised you are the one who have opened this thread to complain?