Toypocalypse unplayable

Toypocalypse unplayable

in Living World

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It keeps putting me into games which already finished. Apparently it does not delete finished instances but keeps putting new players in. Please do something.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Toypocalypse unplayable

in Living World

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

Yeah, I’ve basically joined finished matches about 20 times in a row. This was one my favorite Wintersday activity and this is, as you say, unplayable.

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

Toypocalypse unplayable

in Living World

Posted by: Nybras.1623

Nybras.1623

Same here. I’ve loaded into about 15 completed games (with 20 min or more on the clock). I can’t find a game that is actually beginning or even in progress! I hope the devs address this. Right now I can’t even play!!!

Toypocalypse unplayable

in Living World

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

Same here and with another interesting bug, I joined the match by running into the waterfall door in divinity’s, then when I noticed it was a completed match, clicked the exit door icon over my mini map. Loading screen, flash of divinity’s, right back into loading screen… It kept putting my character in the waterfall door every time I tried to exit. I ended up joining wvw, and exited to LA through the portal to avoid the waterfall door loop I was stuck in. At least I got my achievements done, managed to finally find two just starting games. But I doubt I’ll be replaying it for fun.

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Toypocalypse unplayable

in Living World

Posted by: ATony.3960

ATony.3960

Not only not playable when I do enter the games are on 30 minute count down on completed game, but also cannot join as a groups.