Transition from LW2 to LW3

in Living World

Posted by: Xenorhabdus.6831

Xenorhabdus.6831

I have a question regarding the release of LW3, so once the LW3 is out, will the episodes in LW2 be shut down or can we still play them? Because I know when I played GW2, LW1 was gone from the store and LW2 was out. So will it be the same for LW2?

in Living World

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

LW2 is permanent content and won’t be removed from the game.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Living Story Season One was never in the Gem Store. It was content that was only available while active, and often not instanced, like most of Season Two.

Thus, Season One’s unavailability has/had nothing to do with Season Two, or any subsequent seasons.

All Seasons, bar Season One, are/will be permanent content; either free to unlock while active, or able to be purchased at a later date.

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: eligecos.8429

eligecos.8429

LW1 was never in the gem store. All of LW1 happened before the story journal existed. A lot of LW1 content behaved like events that repeat on the map but they weren’t permanent. They changed that with LW2 and made them like episodes you could enjoy alone or with a party.

They announced they would remake all of LW1 into episodes but that would take a lot of work since LW1 worked differently back then. But it’s been a while now, who knows if they will ever remake LW1.

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

They announced they would remake all of LW1 into episodes but that would take a lot of work since LW1 worked differently back then. But it’s been a while now, who knows if they will ever remake LW1.

They never said that they would do that. They said that they were considering it.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not only that, but never said it would specifically be Episodes. Just that it is/was ‘on the table’ to bring back LW Season One content in some way, shape or form. Nothing guaranteed; and every time the Devs have commented on it, most recently earlier this year, they have said it is not something they are currently working on, but would like to, eventually.

in Living World

Posted by: thesilverdragoon.3078

thesilverdragoon.3078

I hope they can eventually bring back LW1 content. Sadly, I was introduced to the game too late and never had the opportunity to experience it. The recap provided by Ela is nice and all, but it just isn’t the same as experiencing it. I’d like to get a better attachment to the new heroes like Braham and Rox. I didn’t really care about them that much since I wasn’t there during their introduction.