Trickster and Hiding Flame Legion

in Living World

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

Two interesting lore questions came up if you talked to NPCs at the end:

I want to know the identity of the “snake-nosed trickster” the dredge prisoner in the stockade in the Black Citadel mentioned. I thought maybe Kudu from Sorrow’s Embrace, but his nose doesn’t look very snake-like.

The Flame Legion prisoner said they would survive even if the dragons won. What is the plan of the Flame Legion?

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

“fast-talking” and “snake-nosed” are metaphores used like silver tongue and the like. It just means coercion. Kudu’s been dead for a while as of Flame and Frost – it takes place after Zhaitan’s death, which is after Kudu’s death.

Flame Legion are known to be very arrogant, so don’t take his word of survival for it.

Also: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/flameandfrost/Personal-Nemesis/first
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lore/Flame-Legion-working-with-Dragons/first#content

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

It’s unlikely to be Kudu; he was killed in the Crucible of Eternity.

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Eir Stegalkin is a ‘she’ and has a snake tattoo that crosses her nose.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Braham asks whete is girlfriend is in the dungeon. The prisoners reply that he “doesn’t want to know the answer to that”.

Either she was killed, or she has involvement in all this somehow

in Living World

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

Braham asks whete is girlfriend is in the dungeon. The prisoners reply that he “doesn’t want to know the answer to that”.

Either she was killed, or she has involvement in all this somehow

I have a feeling this will be addressed with the epilogue.