Turn off replaying story in journal?

in Living World

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

So I clicked on replay to get some achivements.

Can I turn it off without finish it again? so the green WP goes away and the story ends?

Also, can you delete the mail u got? Because 1st part of the story is to read mail

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

NTDK.4897

noone knows either of those 2 questions?

Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

In your Hero Panel, you can switch between Living Story and Personal Story, so that would, at least, change the green stars. (Put it back to your Personal Story, and if you’ve finished that, then no star.)

You can also delete the mail. If needed, it will send you a new one. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/No-progress-on-replay/first#post4169005

in Living World

NTDK.4897

Thank you for your reply.

but I cant find how to switch back to personal story. I already finished it on this char. I checked all the personal stories but cant find any button to click.

Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ahh, well, maybe if you have finished it, there isn’t an option to go to it. That would make sense. Guess you are stuck with the LS one for now. Maybe if you finish the LS episode, the star will turn off.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Thank you for your reply.

but I cant find how to switch back to personal story. I already finished it on this char. I checked all the personal stories but cant find any button to click.

How could you go back if you’ve already completed it or am I missing something?

Here’s a screenshot of the button you would press if you still had more of the personal story to do.

Edit: Perhaps maybe someone should make a suggestion for the ability to turn the story indicators off.

Attachments:

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

in Living World

NTDK.4897

I didnt want to go back to personal story. I just want to turn off the replaying LS.
Inculpatus suggested switching back to personal story so I tried that but no luck.

here is another topic suggesting an option to turn off replaying
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/s2/Suggestion-Replay-Episode

Incoming Quaggans [iQ]