Two Ultimate Raider & Liberator titles...

in Living World

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

So. With this patch… I’ll be going after Ultimate Raider or Liberator title…

Did you make this intended… or… is some 1750 Generator captures equal 100k supply camps?

Or 2100 total objectives (EotM) equal to 25k Stonemist capture?

Please discuss.

Screens show the Ultimate Raider title requirements for EotM / WvW

Attachments:

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Living World

Posted by: Draugl.8079

Draugl.8079

There is not much to discuss i think, the EotM achievements seem possible to achieve and the WvW ones have been completely over the top. I hope this indicates a rebalancing of the WvW achievements.

in Living World

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

The problem is not that, its that it is the same title name for two different and different time taking achievements. They should have another name for the EotM ones. Just my thought tho.

Edit: We say you get ultimate dominator… 250k kills WvW, and then they make a new way to get this title… with less effort… would you enjoy that? Now everyone can run with that ultimate dominator title… so… it’s not that rare anymore.. you get my point. Ppl who put effort in something should be able to show it off.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

in Living World

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

They could just make them “Penultimate” titles.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Didn’t ANet say at one point that they acknowledged that the requirements for the WvW achievements were excessive and were planning on toning them down?

in Living World

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Didn’t ANet say at one point that they acknowledged that the requirements for the WvW achievements were excessive and were planning on toning them down?

Yes, so hopefully the lower requirements for the EotM achievements indicate that they’re going to follow through on the original WvW achievements soon.