How am I supposed to get to Braham?

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

far north section, then turn left.

The maze was….so unnecessary, it feels like it was just there to make the content take longer….artificially

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: ainekitten.9517

ainekitten.9517

I feel like I’ve been everywhere and every time I think I can get to him, there’s some sort of block. Idk if anyone can draw a trail on the map of where to follow because I am totally lost. I hate maze content. I’m terrible at it.

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

If you have the vines that block your way (weakened vines), you need Rox

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

ainekitten.9517

And now I can’t get to the middle??? Wtf.

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Tolgon.9842

Tolgon.9842

RG

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

You are not alone…..

Got all the heroes and now I may as well leave the instance.

EDIT: HEY ANET maybe put the flashing RED CIRCLE in the right place!!

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Mine bugged out after I got all my friends. It said to go to the middle of the instance and there was a wrench there but Rox never broke through the vines. I logged out and back in and it reset the instance. I’m taking a break and coming back.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

You are not alone…..

Got all the heroes and now I may as well leave the instance.

EDIT: HEY ANET maybe put the flashing RED CIRCLE in the right place!!

It is in the right place, the path there just isn’t the most straightforward since you need to return to the entrance.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

“We found that doing the maze one time might be too confusing for new players, so for the achievements and Lumi Gloves, you’ll do it 6 times in a row.”

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Kurogami.9210

Kurogami.9210

“We found that doing the maze one time might be too confusing for new players, so for the achievements and Lumi Gloves, you’ll do it 6 times in a row.”

…That…didn’t make any sense…

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Terrorsquad.2349

Thats the point. And if u dont get this new ‘meme’, u wont get the joke at all

(cuz Anet changed everything last months based for ‘new’ players; PvE, WvW, PvP etc etc)
EDIT2: if u want all 3 gloves (for the classes AND the lumi gloves) u need to complete story 3 times. Not to mention the achievements u also need to do

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

(cuz Anet changed everything last months based for ‘new’ players; PvE, WvW, PvP etc etc)
EDIT2: if u want all 3 gloves (for the classes AND the lumi gloves) u need to complete story 3 times. Not to mention the achievements u also need to do

Completing the story 3 times wont give you the gloves. The chest is a 1 time thing now.
Enjoy farming Silverwastes, it’s Anet’s attempt a zone retention.

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Terrorsquad.2349

Completing the story 3 times wont give you the gloves. The chest is a 1 time thing now.
Enjoy farming Silverwastes, it’s Anet’s attempt a zone retention.

Wuuut, srsly?! WOW

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

The instance has a bug. You can walk through the wall behind Rox. If you do that you’ll be very confused because you can’t get back to the start without getting through the walls, but Rox is beyond the walls. I realized I walked through a wall, but then I spent 15 minutes trying to remember where the wall was so I could get back to the starting area.

Edit: See attachment.

Attachments:

(edited by Nevets Crimsonwing.5271)

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: AngryCat.4825

AngryCat.4825

Make sure your people (eg, Rox) are actually with you.

Have noticed a tendency for Scrubmaster Caithe and the Scrubconics to squirrel like a bunch of uplevels in greens chasing after an Ori node.

Thanks for killing that tendril six miles away from here, Rox. It’s cool I’ll just wait here for five min… OH LOOK ANOTHER TENDRIL NOWHERE NEAR US GAIZ GO GET IT

Koia
Fort Aspenwood
“Oil down.” “Mortar down.” “Stupid arrow cart.”

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

Mine bugged out after I got all my friends. It said to go to the middle of the instance and there was a wrench there but Rox never broke through the vines. I logged out and back in and it reset the instance. I’m taking a break and coming back.

I had glitches as well. The blinking circle was just misleading, also I was able to walk through a vine barricade that Rox hadn’t cleared for me…this seemed to be unintended.

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

ainekitten.9517

Yeah turned out that Rox wasn’t cutting the vines like she was supposed to, thus keeping the correct bath blocked. I fixed it by logging out and back in.

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

Do not do the maze while under the influence. That’s all I have to suggest.

Incursiƶn [iN]

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Ed of Death.4819

Ed of Death.4819

Have had this thing bug on me twice. Can’t get to center. I guess I’ll have to just wait a few days for a patch to fix this. Same thing as described I can walk through a wall that Rox won’t cut and the wrench does nothing.

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

Here’s the path

Attachments:

Um...this maze though?

in Living World

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Rox….Roxxxx….ROXXX!!!! Where’s Rox? Has anyone seen Rox?

I felt like Rick from Walking Dead.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur